Bold statement in bull market,anybudy to bet with me?

Nse will never able to give a close above 2014 (should I say 2 times close?I feel it will not even close once above this level!!I may sound like a mad man to you rt now)reason is below, see the bottom chart where it shows a lot of supply at 1980 hence in intraday it may cross or make a new high but practically it will never close above 2014 a high made on Jan 2003.
Bet? :D
See bottom picture only and observe the big red line targeting 1980.Next line is black which shows.....rehne do coz its way above 3500+++!!
In short Nifty is likely to test 1882 again in short term.

Attachments

See the power of chart!!! Now 2005/2009-Nifty spot will act as a hurdle,below 1963 see a correction vertically.I warned all but like most of time people ignored me!! :) :cool:

Brother me a swing trader and at a time I look at 3-4 scripts at a time so this is my limitations.I shall never buy those kachra scripts which now jumping up coz we know diya jab bujta hai tab aur roshni deta hai!
Shall post if I see something in my charts for the benifits of all.
Just last nigt I was seeing some charts on banks and most of them were giving me bearish outlook so my red signals to most of bank stocks rt now.Book profits in them coz leftists will not allow foreign hands in Indian banks. :cool:

interesting bet proposal... but what about fii inflow .....? perhaps there may be an up to 2144 and then jump down towards 1950 during dividend payouts of fiis this month. thanks for the info..regards
muppana

Yara.I have been following your suggestions for sometime like that of reliance and nifty.Althogh could not take advantage,they were excellent.
Which are the best short sell scripts technically at these levels which should give good returns when market goes down apart form nifty.By the way I am still holding SBI 600 PUT I bought on your recommendation of sell on SBI and now it has breakeven.

C

CreditViolet

yara said:
Nse will never able to give a close above 2014 (should I say 2 times close?I feel it will not even close once above this level!!I may sound like a mad man to you rt now)reason is below, see the bottom chart where it shows a lot of supply at 1980 hence in intraday it may cross or make a new high but practically it will never close above 2014 a high made on Jan 2003.
Bet? :D
See bottom picture only and observe the big red line targeting 1980.Next line is black which shows.....rehne do coz its way above 3500+++!!
In short Nifty is likely to test 1882 again in short term.

OH......Ok

What Now :D :D

CV
:eek:

See full msg Credit ..........see what I wrote below 1963....check the low which it made,it was 1964.5 I think.See the power of chart!!!

" Now 2005/2009-Nifty spot will act as a hurdle,below 1963 see a correction vertically.I warned all but like most of time people ignored me!!"<<This I posted on 6th,now bottom survived.Honestly I was not expecting Nifty to make a new high...Yes Honestly speaking .