Bold statement in bull market,anybudy to bet with me?

yara said:
Nse will never able to give a close above 2014 (should I say 2 times close?I feel it will not even close once above this level!!I may sound like a mad man to you rt now)reason is below, see the bottom chart where it shows a lot of supply at 1980 hence in intraday it may cross or make a new high but practically it will never close above 2014 a high made on Jan 2003.
Bet? :D
See bottom picture only and observe the big red line targeting 1980.Next line is black which shows.....rehne do coz its way above 3500+++!!
In short Nifty is likely to test 1882 again in short term.
I wud have made this comment before.. but didnt want to dampen ur high spirits.

This again shows that mkt listens to none.. it has its mood of its own.

we can just be humble followers. next time give the markets its due.. its far more intelligent the systems u follow! ;)

Thou a small correction here and there is not ruled out.. u ll see nse this level again.. (if it goes below it).. for many many more times!

:p

Hi im3!! Never mind and show me where I am going wrong coz we can only learn by sharing ideas.So in future pls do not hesitate to comments on any posts of mine without probes,you are most welcome.Only by arguements and counter arguements we can know where we are standing in a queue!!
btw no one bet with a junior fellow like me!All the best im3. :rolleyes:

yara said:
See full msg Credit ..........see what I wrote below 1963....check the low which it made,it was 1964.5 I think.See the power of chart!!!

" Now 2005/2009-Nifty spot will act as a hurdle,below 1963 see a correction vertically.I warned all but like most of time people ignored me!!"<<This I posted on 6th,now bottom survived.Honestly I was not expecting Nifty to make a new high...Yes Honestly speaking .

OK Yara. At least you're honest enough & hungry enough to eat your own words for now. The NIFTY today really burst the crystal ball you were gazing into, did'nt it? Happens to the best of us, happens to the worst of us at times. ;) No offence meant anywhere pal. I like your style..... very different & refreshing. :)

Tks J ! IF a human does not accept his mistake than there is no difference between a human and an animal.tks for moral support,good luck and keep in touch. ;)

C

CreditViolet

yara said:
See full msg Credit ..........see what I wrote below 1963....check the low which it made,it was 1964.5 I think.See the power of chart!!!

" Now 2005/2009-Nifty spot will act as a hurdle,below 1963 see a correction vertically.I warned all but like most of time people ignored me!!"<<This I posted on 6th,now bottom survived.Honestly I was not expecting Nifty to make a new high...Yes Honestly speaking .

I know the power of chart Yara.But thats not the point.How powerful the chart maybe its not bigger than the market.I was talking abt your prediction of NSE never crossing 2014.Thats the point.Charts are not for prediction imo,they are to gauge the action and to act on them.Thats the point.See my nifty analysis post,I too expected it to cool down to those levels.But saying Nifty will never cross the upper levels is what I was pointing out

CV
:eek: :eek:

Traderji

Super Moderator
CreditViolet said:
How powerful the chart maybe its not bigger than the market.

Charts are not for prediction imo,they are to gauge the action and to act on them.Thats the point.
CV
:eek: :eek:
Excellent point here CV.

Newbies who think that markets can be predicted using charts and technical analysis. Please note...

I differ with you and credit coz I have seen some real good chartist to project tops(high prices)for 2 stocks.Examples Mr.Arjun gave a buy in telco for a t of 400 when it was at 87 and one of my friend having his portal on stocks gave a buy in jkb with a t of 250 plus when it was at 52.In short no one is master when predicting a top or bottoms,one must keep trying to dig the earth till he finds an oil(one day water may be presious than oil and at that time I shall use water instead of oil) :D !

sudoku1

I differ with you and credit coz I have seen some real good chartist to project tops(high prices)for 2 stocks.Examples Mr.Arjun gave a buy in telco for a t of 400 when it was at 87 and one of my friend having his portal on stocks gave a buy in jkb with a t of 250 plus when it was at 52.In short no one is master when predicting a top or bottoms,one must keep trying to dig the earth till he finds an oil(one day water may be presious than oil and at that time I shall use water instead of oil) :D !
Reason itself is fallible, & this fallibility must find a place in our logic. :D