BNF HIGH LOW trading stratagy

HI,

Two questions after reading this thread and trying to understand trading strategy :

1. Why this thread is dead ??

(I studied last week movement of bank nifty and its showing good results)

2. Why creator of this thread/strategy Mr. sspagro is BANNED ??

Let's revive this thread. If someone is still interested.

< Friday we had wrong low in bank nifty (18020) which i rectified to 18295.90 (registered in last hour of trading)>

My Buying Zone was 18213-18373, Managed to Buy @ 18300 at 9:16 am and sold @ 18400 @ 10:20 am.

First trade went well, and so decided to thank sspagro and other members who put their efforts.

It seems as per SEBI rules giving calls and target price etc. is not allowed on this website. Only technical discussions, method of tradings etc. are permitted. This is what I have understood here.

It seems as per SEBI rules giving calls and target price etc. is not allowed on this website. Only technical discussions, method of tradings etc. are permitted. This is what I have understood here.
Oh ok. But technically he was discussing his trading strategy and he has shared it openly how it works.

Anyways.. Lets Discuss no direct trades during market. After market we can share what we did, i think SEBI should not have problem once market closes.

Hi, I have made an excel for this strategy and giving the link here...Running short of time and hence not explaining the sheet. Please let me know in case you have doubts.

For EMA, I have taken the factor as 67% for the latest High/Low prices.

Link

http://speedy.sh/Rz8uH/BN-High-Low-Strategy.xlsx
Can you please explain what this factor is? And why is it taken as 67% Can it be different for different users?

I have tried random trades and results are not convinising. Only 50% trade sucess for tis strategy. So be carefull and see if you are gaining or loosing becase stop loss is 100 points and target 100 points whicch makes tis strategy non convincing to trader

Tested some ramdom trades. It does not convince due to 100 points sl and 100 points profit. Secondly sucsesss ration 50 to 55% only of target hitting. For trader its equal risk reward ratio

@shareking27

You sent me a PM but I am unable to reply to you as your PM is not enabled to receive! I do see that you are not regular on this site and this was the last thread you had posted in and hence I am posting this note here...

Traderji admins: If you can send him a message to enable his PM, it would be great too.