BNF HIGH LOW trading stratagy

For how long you have tested this Strategy and what was the net Success Ratio.

Kindly clarify that when the market open and it is within our Buy or Sell Range, will we enter the trade immediately or are there any other specific rules to enter trade.

Stop loss will be 115 points from our entry point, I hope I am right.

Thanks for your valuable guidance and help.
net Success Ratio for strategy is 70% and it has been tested over 2.5 yrs.
Yes we should enter the trade immediately if bnf open price is in our either range. Stop loss wil be 115 points from our entry point/execution price

Karanm

With due respect I would request you to base of this Strategy.
How you have reached to the figure as how much is to be added or subtracted from the EMA high or low.

Thanks & Regards

Karanm

With due respect I would request you to inform base of this Strategy.

How you have reached to the figure as how much is to be added or subtracted from the EMA high or low.

Lastly we finalize the Buy & Sell Range as per the Bank Nifty Spot price, do we take Trade also as per the Spot Price, kindly guide.

Thanks & Regards

Karanm

We finalize the Buy & Sell Range as per the Bank Nifty Spot price, do we take Trade also as per the Spot Price, kindly guide.

Lastly if the Opening is out of our both Range and later say after 25 minutes, it comes in the Range, will We take Trade at this point when Price comes in our Range after 25 minutes of opening or it will be no Trade that day.

Thanks & Regards

We finalize the Buy & Sell Range as per the Bank Nifty Spot price, do we take Trade also as per the Spot Price, kindly guide.

Lastly if the Opening is out of our both Range and later say after 25 minutes, it comes in the Range, will We take Trade at this point when Price comes in our Range after 25 minutes of opening or it will be no Trade that day.

Thanks & Regards
Adding & subtract values are based on actual trade results & best probable possibility on the basis of last 2.5 yrs.,

trades are based on future levels do no look at spot price at all.

One should trade trade within first 5-15 minuts of mkt opening if you find open price in our range or you can even trade if it is trading closely say 10-15 points close to band.

BNF Result update for last week trades:

1 dec: BNF 18705 to 18615 initial target almost done 95 points gain.

2 dec: BNF opens at 18565 out of any of our range so no trade.

3 dec: BNF short at 18640 stop loss hits -115

4 dec: BNF short 18820 to 18634. booked intial tgt then some lots trail avg points points gain 145+

5dec: BNF short 18860 to 18790. flat trading movement day. exited before mkt closed at 35 points gain.

TOTAL TRADES TAKEN:4

STOP LOSS HIT:1

PROFIT TRADES:3

NET POINTS BOOKED: 160

Even i have tested this system and made some fine tuning.along with buy n sell range we need to check the stochastic.it is very helpful
plz share your findings. so that would benefit all us...