BNF!! Beating : "Beat this one...!! Trying atleast..

rh6996

Trying to beat results of jallankit in his thread : Beat this one!!:D Not for prooving anything.. testing my own conviction...
As I am able to check the signal through Team Viewer, may not be able to post trades in time... it may be construed in any whatsoever way.. moreover this Thread is for my own consumption..... :p
It is also a always in trade with some exceptions when trade is exited at Close!! Chart used is 15 minutes TF for Bank Nifty Futures....in Metastock, and Expert applied is not known to me!!

rh6996

So here goes : System is "Short"; and next Long trade shall be a Long above > 10773.20

ERROR : CORRECTON : LONG ABOVE 10673.20

Last edited:

rh6996

I was trying to analyse the trades of June 2012 with this "expert", but chart "Refresher" makes it a tedious work on Team Viewer!!! I could approx it to around : 1500 point in 42 trades!! Biggest looser was 152 points and winner 350+ points!!
rkk not allowing to stop the Metastock refresher.. now getting trades one by one.. almost one trade analysed every 45 seconds or so!!! There are approx 42 trades or so!!