BMA Wealth Creators - One Paisa Trading is fantastic!

Hi friends, I have been using the services of BMA Wealth Creators.... their cost of transaction is one of the of lowest the country. They also have many schemes like Unlimited trading Schemes and Advance brokerage schemes for all kinds of customers.. Keep it up BMA Wealth Creators!:clapping:

PGDIMES

Hi friends, I have been using the services of BMA Wealth Creators.... their cost of transaction is one of the of lowest the country. They also have many schemes like Unlimited trading Schemes and Advance brokerage schemes for all kinds of customers.. Keep it up BMA Wealth Creators!:clapping:
Yeah... BMA Wealth Creators is also very flexible in terms of providing leverage to customers...:clap:
That's why BMA Wealth Creators is growing fast!
BMA is the only broker to provide an unlimited trading scheme. They also provide unlimited trading at 1 paisa per trade.
Their advertisement has worked...... Many like you remember the caption!!!!!:clap:
Nilesh and Rahul,

Stop spamming. We know about BMA Wealth creators... another Reliance money in the making... The 1 paisa scheme is completely hoax... what about the initial brokerage to be paid!!! moreover they do have lot of unethical practices...

:mad::mad::mad:

That's for BMA Wealth Creators to respond about their unethical practices. I have not faced any ..........

Nilesh and Rahul,

Stop spamming. We know about BMA Wealth creators... another Reliance money in the making... The 1 paisa scheme is completely hoax... what about the initial brokerage to be paid!!! moreover they do have lot of unethical practices...

Taurus1

Hmmmm.................
Flood of posts today from people who joined today :D all so enthusiasic about BMA, asking each other :rofl: how the service is.
Is BMA really really doing that badly??

SexyTrader

BMA Wealth Creators does not deliver what it advertises....

Their clients are mostly the NEWBIES that enter trading seeing the Kareena advert & thinking 1 paise per trade is the only reason for them to start trading.

The company strategy is to hook as many foolhardy people as they can, seems they are successful at doing that :D

I was contacted by this company too, but I can tell you their plans are confusing to understand! The 1 paise per trade is more like an introductory offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hence I never joined and declined their offers....

R

respectinvestor

Nilesh and Rahul,

Agree PGDIMES.....just ask BMA...what is their transaction and stamp duty charges....most of these brokers play a game in all this ...they will say they are charging 1 paisa and charge 2 paisa extra in the form of transaction and stamp duty....and our janta feels as if they have got a great deal....God Is in Details...and to cut long story short...transaction charge is .0035%in cash and .0019%in future...and stamp duty is .002%...ask these people how much extra they charge from customers in these so called other charges and most of the other people will get the answer.....