Bjp likely to loose votes due to sushma swaraj

HI

Many voters talk of not being ready to vote to BJP due to sushma swaraj.
why?

they say she was receiving gifts etc and money was important to her as priority-she supported corrupt eddurappa govt and gali janardhana reddy and jagan etc for favours.
result is bjp got washed out in karnataka due to extreme corruption and she was part of it.
this was in news.

pity in the city.
after gadkari,bangaru lakshman,sushma helps her party to begin sinking.

jagankris

HI

Many voters talk of not being ready to vote to BJP due to sushma swaraj.
why?

they say she was receiving gifts etc and money was important to her as priority-she supported corrupt eddurappa govt and gali janardhana reddy and jagan etc for favours.
result is bjp got washed out in karnataka due to extreme corruption and she was part of it.
this was in news.

pity in the city.
after gadkari,bangaru lakshman,sushma helps her party to begin sinking.

The news about Sushma - in the past.Nothing has been proved.
Gadkari - nothing has been proved against him.

So you mean to say that congress is less corrupt and better than BJP and please vote congress :rofl:

What about Robert Vadhera ?

How can political parties run with out getting money ?
Who are the corporates who donate money to political parties ?
If yes what advantage they gained out of paying money to the political parties.

A MLA candidate can spend 10lakh rupees for election campaign :rofl: according to election commission.

Why would he spend the money out of his pocket ?
Though un officially it runs to crores in TN.

BJP lost in karnataka mainly due to Yediyurappa + JD.
Are gowda's corrupt free :clapping:

Bangaru lakshman - poor guy just got arrested for getting 1 Lakh rupees.
And in jail for 4 years and 1 lakh penality.

While Lalu - 960 crores scam - just 5 years and 25 lakhs penalty.

Spectrum scam - Parliament committee gave clean chit to the PM :rofl:
Rubishes loss of 1.76 lakh crores :)

Spectrum beneficiary - Re elected as Rajya Sabha MP while the case is still in appeal and was in Tihar for 6 Months :rofl:

Ashok chavan - Governor refused prosecution by CBI in the Kargil house allocation scam :rofl:

DMK started this culture of money for vote in their previous govt.
Thirumanagalam where people were paid heftily.

Yercaud bye election TN - people were given 2.5K per vote.
Both the ruling and DMK gave money to voters.
And the ruling party is claiming to win 40/40 seats and set to be the next PM of India competing with Modi and Rahul. :rofl:

So the people doesn't know that the parties are corrupt ?

whisky

All are corrupt that is why AAP party formed now let see whether they can be proved clean:confused::confused:

mastermind007

All are corrupt that is why AAP party formed now let see whether they can be proved clean:confused::confused:
Another one bites the dust... AAP agrees to become lap dog of Congress in Delhi.

whisky

@mastermind007 It is other way Congress will report to AAP & try to bite AAP from inside, but AAP will act smart using their transparent approach keeping everything public.

jagankris

@mastermind007 It is other way Congress will report to AAP & try to bite AAP from inside, but AAP will act smart using their transparent approach keeping everything public.
Yes I guess. so.
AK should form a govt and prove what honest people and good governance is.

Nothing wrong in getting congress support.
Let congress be the root cause of AAP govt's fall and will proove to be a greater win for AAP.

Though some of the promises of cutting down EB charges by 50%.
Issuing patta etc doesn't seems to be practical - I am not sure how they promised such things with out much contemplation.

AK though honest has to be more polite and should control his short temper else the media and politicians will make that a big issue and dig his grave.

whisky

Yes I guess. so.
AK should form a govt and prove what honest people and good governance is.

Nothing wrong in getting congress support.
Let congress be the root cause of AAP govt's fall and will proove to be a greater win for AAP.

Though some of the promises of cutting down EB charges by 50%.
Issuing patta etc doesn't seems to be practical - I am not sure how they promised such things with out much contemplation.

AK though honest has to be more polite and should control his short temper else the media and politicians will make that a big issue and dig his grave.
Completely agree with you & I am sure AK will get more volunteer support specifically from youngsters to achieve their honest goals for Delhi & India as whole. Common public all over India wants to get rid of corruption at any cost & ready to support AAP in every way they can. Hope honesty win this time & we all can see the India the way we all want to see.

Vertigo_1985

AAP has not done anything yet so you shouldnt be comparing it with other parties. Let them work for sometime then decide if they are clean or not, keep an open mind.
Most clean parties among existing ones are the communist and we know what they did to kolkata. If you dont do anything then you will be always clean so let's see how AAP can do work as well as be clean.
But one thing is for sure AAP's entry is changing politics for good :thumb:.

mastermind007

In Gujarati, there is a proverb: "Kaaliya Saathe Dholo vase, Vaan na aave pan Saan Jarur ave"

which means if

IF White comes and resides with Black, color may or my not get transferred but the thinking and the attitude will most certainly move over.

White here means pure and honest person. Black means Congress!!!

Ambition of AK is his weakness and Congress knows how to manipulate him. Behind closed doors, AK is like a virgin in Kamathipuraa night.

In Open, Congress had to act civil. But, given that they've already compromised Mr. Hazare getting him to give green signal to half-hearted Lokpal, AK is a small fry to cook.

Give 2 months and AK will be on TV explaining why electricity cannot be made cheap and why water is too expensive to be given away freely.

P.S: Although, on a personal note, I will be very happy if my analysis proves wrong and AK hits my stop loss.

whisky

P.S: Although, on a personal note, I will be very happy if my analysis proves wrong and AK hits my stop loss.
:lol::rofl::rofl: Water not free or Electricity not reduced by 50% but he will do his every bit possible to make it cheap to the extent possible. :thumb: Hope AK will hit at least 1st target to book profit may be not all but i am worried about AK SL :annoyed::annoyed: your SL is his target.:D