Bitcoins

You would be shock to hear that a single Bitcoin is worth more than 3000 USD. I hope that you had invested back then. There was a genius who bought pizza with his Bitcoin. I hope that he realizes his mistake. This is a lesson that you shouldn't discard anything or anyone.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
You would be shock to hear that a single Bitcoin is worth more than 3000 USD. I hope that you had invested back then. There was a genius who bought pizza with his Bitcoin. I hope that he realizes his mistake. This is a lesson that you shouldn't discard anything or anyone.
you would be shocked to know that bitcoin was $20000 in Jan 2017

I really think that with value of $20K Bitcoin was overpriced. My personal view is that some large investment banks jumped in this market just for sake of playing a bit and see if some big profits can be collected. Now that they are out, I hope that BTC will regain its stability at current levels

Bitcoin has grown well. Now bitcoin has entered the Ichimoku cloud, so it will reach the upper limit of 10,000. But stochastic and RSI are already overbought. Probably from 10.000 there will be a reversal of the price down or a small correction.
Weekly
2018-08-26_192450.png

How much do they cost now ? My biggest mistake is not to invest something to them like 6 years ago anyway. I would already have this all for sure really. I just do not understand whole specific under that really. They are like $7500 or even more now.