Bitcoins Investment.

Raju

I am a bit confused with rates shown on Zebpay.
I had bought few bits ( 15k INR ) on 1st Dec 2017 at rate 828865 INR when BTCUSD was shown at 10728.
But as of today @ 10: PM IST , Zebpay shows sell rate 826294 INR when BTCUSD is showing 11768.

I fail to understand why there is no increase at all in rate on Zebpay ....

sumantra

Hello sir, i have reupdated my smartphone software. So, now i am unable to login to my localbitcoin account using google authenticator. How can i solve this problem ? Anyone advice, please.

ajeetsingh

I am a bit confused with rates shown on Zebpay.
I had bought few bits ( 15k INR ) on 1st Dec 2017 at rate 828865 INR when BTCUSD was shown at 10728.
But as of today @ 10: PM IST , Zebpay shows sell rate 826294 INR when BTCUSD is showing 11768.
I fail to understand why there is no increase at all in rate on Zebpay ....
So far I know, Zebpay acts in closed environment and Buyer there is ready to buy at 826294, nothing to do with rates in outside world.

Raju

I agree Ajeetji , have opened account with other website for trading. But all seem to follow the same. Have also opened account on c cex .

Bitcoin Chaos .. :eek:

Not to worry for early Investors. I already made 250% profit in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. (Actually it should be 600%. Hmmm Greed again :()

Expecting some more crash.

Seems Strong Support at $5,000 and if breaks then strong support at $2000.

Why should not invest in Bitcoin ? Check this blog you will stop investing in Bitcoin after that

https://www.investallign.in/bitcoin-simplified/
Thanks.
This blog not even 1% of other international blogs who said why not to invest in Bitcoins. Search Google, Read them you will get deep knowledge and you realize why not to invest.

Vice Versa .. Other international blogs who said why you must invest in Bitcoins. Search Google, Read them you will get deep knowledge and you realize why you should invest.

As it is so volatile so may not be good for everybody.

From $19K it falls to $7K and now again start gaining. Its at $10K Now.

Still its chart making Lower High Lower Low hence could fall again.

I don't know whether it goes from $10K here to High $15K or $20K.
I don't know whether it goes from $10K here to Low $5K or $1K.

For me .. It creates Excellent Trading Opportunities than Investing.:)

Government of India making some BAN on Cryptocurrency / Bitcoins transactions.

Beware Trading / Investing in All Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin with Indian Companies.

As I do transactions usually on Cards in India so here is my Bank mail me today ..

untitled.PNG