Bitcoins Investment.

Raju

DayTrader007,

Can you please share the historical data in csv format .I tried downloading from dataset sites but due to unixtimestamp was not able to import to Ambroker.

@sumantra

You can check below link for Bitcoin Chart

https://bitcoincharts.com/charts/bitstampUSD#rg120ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv

@Raju

You can open your free account at CryptoCompare.com
It will give you full access to historical data of Bitcoin as well all the major Crypto Currencies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said before in thread on Aug 22 exact before 3 Months that there will be correction in Bitcoins and that time it comes down within a month to $3150

But as I said in same that my Long Term view is Bullish, at this time when I write this reply Bitcoin current price is US$ 8275 .. When I opened this thread 5 Aug 2017 before 3.5 Months that time Bitcoin Price was $2850.
That is more than 190% Return in 3.5 Months... That is DOUBLE your Money in 50 Days .. Huh

I am confused about the definition of LONG TERM INVESTMENT. ;)

P.S. Right now Bitcoin is Highly Volatile market in the world. Please Trade/Invest cautiously.

Raju

Great site , thanks ...I can do my analysis once downloading is done...

Great site , thanks ...I can do my analysis once downloading is done...
You are Welcome. And yes .. when you complete your analysis and if found something amazing, let us know.
Best Luck .. :)

DayTrader007,

Can you please share the historical data in csv format .I tried downloading from dataset sites but due to unixtimestamp was not able to import to Ambroker.
please post link to get historical data, not able to locate one
and
if you got it in csv format

Raju

Even I was not able to get data in csv format which could be imported to AB.

Even I was not able to get data in csv format which could be imported to AB.
You may share the link, from where you downloaded historical data with unix timestamp
I visited the site but was not able to locate link for historical data.