Bitcoins Investment.

There is no law about bitcoin in india. It's neither illegal or legal in india.
Yes you are Right. But still Indian companies in this field take your Identity proofs / Pan Card / Banking proofs and try to make it more legal.

I opened account at WWW.FREEBITCO.IN
Its interesting. I play game of Free Btc and every hour I get some free points or what you call it small amount of bitcoin, whatever. In Multiply Btc game it says it is fair game. I used both High Low bets but I lost my all 1200 points in one hour. Is it really fair game?

I opened account at WWW.FREEBITCO.IN
Its interesting. I play game of Free Btc and every hour I get some free points or what you call it small amount of bitcoin, whatever. In Multiply Btc game it says it is fair game. I used both High Low bets but I lost my all 1200 points in one hour. Is it really fair game?
It is really fair game. Even I lost at beginning. I stop playing that Game. It is actually Betting so you can play it as Time Pass with very small satoshi (points) If you have 500 then play for 100 just to check your luck. 100 means not at one time but you can play with 3 - 5 satoshi at once. May be try Jackpot. Take part in weekly lottery who knows you could win first price of 2 Bitcoins (Rs. 400,000 Lacs) or other 10 prices. You can redeem your points for cash (bitcoins) as well directly buy products with them like IPhone 7 and Samsung phones etc. Check website WWW.FREEBITCO.IN for detail.

Last edited:
Don't know about that.
It's soaring right now... might face correction soon.
Yes It will face some correction.

Bitcoin price begins today's trading with clear negativity to start testing 23.6% Fibonacci correction level for the rise measured from 1830.00 to 448.00, located at 3854.60, which urges caution from the upcoming trading, as breaking this level will push the price to start short term bearish correction that its next target located at 3467.70.

But in Long Term view I am bullish on Bitcoins.

1.PNG

Where do you buy from BTW?
I buy/sell Bitcoins through ZebPay Unocoin LocalBitcoins and also some other sources.

And yes also try to collect some Free at www.freebitco.in :)

You can now buy bitcoins in INR and pay via paytm on paxful.com . I guess we are catching up with the rest of the world now.

sumantra

Yes It will face some correction.

Bitcoin price begins today's trading with clear negativity to start testing 23.6% Fibonacci correction level for the rise measured from 1830.00 to 448.00, located at 3854.60, which urges caution from the upcoming trading, as breaking this level will push the price to start short term bearish correction that its next target located at 3467.70.

But in Long Term view I am bullish on Bitcoins.

View attachment 22003

I buy/sell Bitcoins through ZebPay Unocoin LocalBitcoins and also some other sources.

And yes also try to collect some Free at www.freebitco.in :)
Wherefrom you got the chart ? Kindly give the link.