Bitcoins Investment.

Hello Guys .......

Though I am Day Trader and Options Trader, I know importance of Long term investment. It is very important to create huge money. But it needs more patience and big bucks to invest. We often heard that if you invested in this company before 20 – 30 yrs back your investment worth be this much today. For example if you were invested Rs. 10,000 in Wipro before 34 years your investment is worth Rs. 535 Crores !!!

That was amazing but we need to understand that even Rs. 10,000 was huge value before 34 years. But anybody who knows stock market those times invested Rs. 100 there investment is worth Crores of rupees today.

34 Yrs was huge period. I didn’t born before 34 yrs and I guess being young peoples community most of you are below 34 yrs age. If we checked percentage of traders, investors and demat account holders with respect to our population its really negligible. Yes the awareness of financial markets growing and more traders, investors join the league. Hopefully most of India’s population will join and trade / invest in financial markets.

Now the question is will this happen hereafter if we invest in any growing stock. I mean Rs. 10,000 investment grows to Rs. 535 Crores after 34 yrs. I don’t think so. Its my personal opinion. But as a Trader I always in search of good opportunities where I can make money taking a little risk.

Last year I found two best industries where we can make huge money with little investment.

1) Bitcoins
2) Domains

Today I want to share some things about Bitcoin Investment. (Later I will make another thread for Domain Investment)

As I said before one year that doesn’t mean these industries born before one year. They were in existence many years back and many of you may be known these world.

This thread is for beginners as well intermediary who wants to invest in Bitcoins and want to make profit. Please note that if you have Mastery in this industry please ignore this thread.

For other guys who really want to make serious money in this industry I will also give you websites links where you will get all info about this industry as well some websites where you can earn FREE Bitcoins. Its possible to make around $500 (Rs. 32,500) worth bitcoins daily with these free websites. Website contains Games like Free Bitcoins, Multiply Bitcoins. Bitcoins Lottery, Rewards, Earn Bitcoins, Jackpot etc. It doesn’t mean you will win all $500 daily but if you are regular player you can make huge money by these sites. I will give you link of websites where you can start earning bitcoins today itself. And THIS ALL IS FREE. You don’t need to invest single rupee with these website. I already used them and checked all things. They all are legit. Gives you real bitcoins and you can transfer that bitcoins to your bitcoin wallet. I will give you link where you can open your bitcoin wallet. Again this is also free and legit. Please do not give single rupee to any website. If any of websites ask you for money then they are definitely fraud. You can start earning your FREE BITCOINS worth $200 (Rs. 13,000) every hour ..

So let’s start …

Many of you already heard and know lot of things about Bitcoins. It is most fascinating word all over world today. As we invest in Stocks / Commodities / Forex then why not Bitcoins!!!

First of all why to invest in Bitcoins..?

As I given you Wipro example above, answer lies itself.

Huge ROI.

Though Wipro gives return with Bonus Shares and splits, in 34 years compared to that Bitcoin is more profitable investment.

For example price of 1 Bitcoin in Jan 2013 was $17 (Rs. 926)

Todays 4th Aug 2017 - 1 Bitcoin price is $2850 (Rs. 1,81,000) that is 19,446% Gain !!!

In simple language Rs. 100,000 investment becomes nearly Rs. 20 Lacs in just 4.5 Years !!!

But before investing or start making free bitcoins at FreeBitco.in you should know basic to advanced things about Bitcoins.

Today we start with Basic things in later threads I will tell you more and more about bitcoins.

With me I will try some National and International Master and Real Gurus to come at Traderji and share their thoughts / investment strategy about this industry.

Please read attached PDF File for More about Bitcoins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can start earning FREE BITCOINS today itself. Please click below website link where you can open your free account and start earning and playing Bitcoin Games. This is reliable website and give you real bitcoins. There are around 62 Lacs registered users from all over world making free bitcoins everyday. It is very easy to open account. Give your mail id - password - enter Captcha and its Done. Dont forget to click on confirmation mail which you receive in mail inbox. If you need any more info about how to play games and earn more and more bitcoins with below link website or how to open free bitcoin wallet please PM (Private Message) Me.

Attachments

Last edited:

traderniftybull

I dont think it is legal in India to hold bitcoins in any form
So please do not spread info about an activity, that is illegal.
Hope you understand.

Have you read all things in given PDF..?

Here are some Indian Companies links where you can buy / sell Bitcoin easily. There are lot of companies you can check their websites.
Also you will get more info about Bitcoins there. You will surprise by transaction done by each day in Bitcoins by Indians.

https://www.zebpay.com/

https://www.unocoin.com/

And Yes..

www.freebitco.in

is Free to join and you make some bitcoins there without paying single rupee.

Waiting for question .. This is all Bakwas .. How much you earn there..? :D

Last edited:

traderniftybull

My question is
Whether it is legal to trade/hold Bitcoin in India
and
nothing else

It is legal in India Bro.... why dont you try with just Rs. 2000 today. :)

checkmate7

It's not legal in India..Please give proof before proceeding :)

what you mean by legal..? You need RBI to announce that today onward all fiat currency converts to Bitcoins. Its officially regulated USA Europe Japan Singapore etc. India will follow that. But what if that time 1 bitcoin cost $10,000 or even more. :rolleyes:
Opps ... Yesterday it was at $2850 today it is trading at $3200 that is $250 (Rs. 16,000) Gain in one day !!!
Bitcoin is traded internationally. You can buy sell in India or overseas without any regulation. But you have to pay tax as per respective country.

OMG ..... Even being unregulated. (Only One website volume. There are 4-5 big companies in this field. check their respective website for monthly volume)

untitled.JPG

There is all info in PDF. Google is your friend to search all things. I already give Disclaimer. I am not telling anybody to invest in Bitcoins blindly. I give above ref link to play and make some free Bitcoins. And its Free.

Why only fraction of India's population trading / investing in stock market...? Why without any knowledge everybody will tell you Don't invest in Stock Market It is Risky. You will lose your all money ..?

I got answer today ;)

traderniftybull

IMO
Being risky and loosing/earning
and
Being not legal and loosing/earning
are 2 different things.

My question is
Whether it is legal to trade/hold Bitcoin in India
and
nothing else
This was your question. So my answer was according to that.

If someone feel its not legal so not to trade / invest. Fine. :)
If someone feel its not legal even then I will trade / invest as millions of people do worldwide. Fine. :)