Bitcoin

bpr

Guys we all know bitcoin and is nothing new.
I discovered it when it was $120 and I thought I missed the train.
Also skeptical and afraid, decided not to invest.
Since then it has made a high of $1163 and then crashed to $152.
and now it is at $967.

The question since then and even now is same

1)Is it a fluke or tulip mania?
or
2) is it for real ?

I am getting very concerned what if it is 2. the implications are huge.

Many people is of the opinion that the recent up move is fueled by India Demonetization.

bpr

Not tradable on our exchanges. How does an Indian trader benefit from it ?
TP I did not create this trade for bitcoin trading perspective but we can discuss.
You can actually trade in any of the bitcoin exchange but there is no regulator and your money is at risk. There are many hacking attempts where the bitcoin are stolen from the exchange. Some are regulated in US now but again sketchy. Bitcoin does not have any country boundaries. No regulation in INDIA as of now. IN US they have started bringing some.

goldenedge

BITCOIN is a real thing. It is not going away. That's for sure.

But the mainstream government may not adopt bitcoin. They might adapt some other alternative or the big banks might create one of their own version of bitcoin.

Same here..I want to trade bitcoin but our government doesn't want us to trade it..just like forex.

Last edited:

travi

Public & opposition and nay-sayers & (anti-nationals) can't handle the thought of Less-cash economy, let alone cash-less, where is the tailwind for Bitcoins :lol::lol:

Don't know the factors affecting it, so can't comment.
TP I did not create this trade for bitcoin trading perspective but we can discuss.
You can actually trade in any of the bitcoin exchange but there is no regulator and your money is at risk. There are many hacking attempts where the bitcoin are stolen from the exchange. Some are regulated in US now but again sketchy. Bitcoin does not have any country boundaries. No regulation in INDIA as of now. IN US they have started bringing some.

I knew and and heard about it since 2009 but I start to take it seriously from 2012. Here I would like to tell that I'm a big bull on bitcoin, I thought the halving event will keep the price in a narrow band for a while but the rally from the lows of 600 to 900 has surprised me too. I thought rising bond yields and dollar will hurt bitcoin but it is in totally different league. No impact at all! I booked profit when it touched 750 last time but I still have investment in it. In the era of mindless money printing something which is decentralized and limited in number is a big boon and has a massive potential, especially its blockchain technology. It is very easy to buy or trade bitcoin. One just need to download Zebpay app. I think this recent rally is a bit of a bubble. So be careful at these levels. Do ask if you have any question. Many people still do not properly understand bitcoin.

Last edited:
Bitcoin not only bounced back from its 2015 doldrums, but went on a tear that saw it climb around 120% from the start of the year. As of Wednesday afternoon, the crypto-currency was hovering around $970, and it has a shot of breaking $1,000 before 2016 is over.