Bitcoin trading

Right now, not watching Bitcoin but many friends of mine is having analysis on it and it is going to touch new high but it will take time to get it.

stoch

Right now, not watching Bitcoin but many friends of mine is having analysis on it and it is going to touch new high but it will take time to get it.
Where can I read up-to-date and relevant analysis about bitcoin and alt coins. I know many news sites, but the analysis they post is simple and vague. I need clear signals for making trades.

You have to understand the simple analysis only, none is going to have free signals for us dear. We have to create our own trades, always keep eye on NEWS that are going to held.

stoch

You have to understand the simple analysis only, none is going to have free signals for us dear. We have to create our own trades, always keep eye on NEWS that are going to held.

Why it's not recommended to use free signals? You can test them on demo first and if winning ratio is high we can then risk our money. I think it's relatively safe option that's why I always ask for trial period from signal providers to test them on my Hotforex platform.

Are there any signal provider who are giving a week free service for testing them? Platform is second thing first find the signal provider who are providing true signals.

I think bitcoin is certainly worth a closer look here. The price action of late is superb. Looks like we have a 2017-style bull-run coming!