Bitcoin trading

stoch

Bitcoin is risky now so I do not think it is easy to trade it. If you can then make sure your analysis is proper.
Yeah it took another dive today after news of cryptocurrency exchange hack. It definitely loses appeal, but on the flip side, these news is a good opportunity to buy and make money

Yeah it took another dive today after news of cryptocurrency exchange hack. It definitely loses appeal, but on the flip side, these news is a good opportunity to buy and make money
After SEC official's statement regarding regulations, BTC gained a good jump yesterday, but it is still under bearish trend, it could be a good opportunity to buy.

stoch

I have not watched Bitcoin from last week so do not have any idea. Even I am not trading on it.
Yeah long-term predictions are hard but I employ easy strategy of buying lows and selling highs with Hotforex and Tickmill brokers and get decent profit like 500-600 USD monthly. Easy as a pie!

Bitcoin value is expected to come down in a few weeks due to the price action of the oil and Gold. You need to keep an eye on them and then if the price of the Bitcoin comes down, you can buy it with the long-term mentality. I am going to do the same as well. Thank you!

stoch

Bitcoin value is expected to come down in a few weeks due to the price action of the oil and Gold. You need to keep an eye on them and then if the price of the Bitcoin comes down, you can buy it with the long-term mentality. I am going to do the same as well. Thank you!
What's your bearish target on BTC then? I keep long position on BTCUSD with Hotforex with TP at 9000, not sure if it's correct target