Bipolar Disorder

sudoku1

I am suffering depression since ages :(
BIPOLAR > d word is derived frm 2 POLES, say north n south which focus on xtreme mood swings frm sad 2 happy or viceversa.pls note dat depression is difrent frm BPD.

in psychological terms , it has many factors responsible bt d most imp is d imbalance in brain chemicals wch is d result of our subconscious mind sending signals in form of distractions lik TAKE ACTIONS FR UR PROBLEMS.

while driving a car , wat happens wen fuel tank gets empty ?
u wil see a signal beep before d fuel is 0 on d dashboard.
can v say dat it is due 2 problem in electrical wiring of d car ? certainly nt ! its due 2 d fuel tank getting empty. in d same way d chemical imbalance in our brain during BPD is nt a brain wiring fault...its d result of unmet needs n unsolved problems ..
n viola ...d person who suffers frm BPD wil deny dat he has a self esteem problem

understanding d basic needs , being brave n accepting d disorder n taking actions 2 solve d problems r sm of d remedies 2 overcm BPD.
:)

4candles

anyone having this issue ? Feeling high and low frequenly :( . Is it normal ? It was ok when i was on regular jogging . I think i shud restart my exercises
I am suffering depression since ages :(

TraderJoker, jain.er and rest of the TJ friends,

TraderJoker, Yes, you must restart your excercises.

"Feeling high and low frequenly"

Mind is always preoccupied, it thinks continuously and always tries to solve one problem or another, and when one problem is solved it will try and find another and to do this it does not need your permission. And if one can stop thinking he/she is either a great Yogi or must be suffering from epilepsy.

The answer is think less –

“Avoid processing more information than you can digest: it is better to know less and understand more.”

Spend less time on internet (and also computer), set a time and prioritize your browsing needs and avoid whatever is unnecessary.

Excercise/Yoga: When you exercise you usually concentrate on your moves and on your breathing. This helps you to be focused (best to avoid using headphones - music). Practicing yoga is better than exercising.
Along with this practicing meditation helps a lot.

In case your religious belief won’t allow you to practice meditation you can try Autogenic training, a relaxation technique developed by the German psychiatrist Johannes Heinrich Schultz. A 15 minutes relaxation technique practiced morning and evening. If practiced regularly and properly it helps reduce stress, improve concentration, sound sleep plus alleviate other problems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autogenic_training

Google in videos “anti-stress autogenic” or “autogenic training”

By the way:
Have you ever seen any trader (technical analyst) content with his/her AFL or trading system he/she is always in search of something better or trying to improve the existing one (even when he/she thinks their current system is better than anyone else’s). Nothing wrong in searching for a better one but the problem is we do it even when we find that the current system has a good return ratios, yet we try to tweek it or add/remove indicators. This has been my personal experience.

:)