Binary options?

Binary options are much regulated now a days.I am a Binary option trader and it is successful.
From india to trade the binary option very brokers are allowed but they are Good.

The beauty of trading is you can earn money Saturday and Sunday Too
binary options are unregulated JUNK.
Wanna trade serious? Trade stocks or futures

Last edited:
If my opinion is counted then i will choose forex over Binary options trading. No doubt binary options trading is easier than forex for being no hassles of TP/SL, leverage and spreads etc but there are a lot many broker complaints. SO better stick with the forex trading.

Be careful with binary options. Better Forex trading, a safer thing.
Well, read the reviews before trading. Because now everyone who wants to cash in can create a site with binary options. And there you can lose all your money.

the moment I learned that risk and reward ratio is not in your favor, It's better to bet on a flipping coin and most of them are not regulated by any exchange (except in us by Chicago exchange). It's banned in many countries. I stopped searching for answers

Binary options not save investment, you can not survive it as it is almost like a gambling, you just guessing the number and all is on your luck, which never going to take your side.