binary options trading

hi ,
i want to know about is there any best broker i can trade binary options , etoro,
ig or any other indian broker who provide forex binary option for trading

please guide

Tavnaz

I won't go into nuances of why one should not trade binary options etc,that choice is yours.
Remember at the end of the day you still have to know about market direction.
There is a very harsh fact attached to them, that the entire binary option cost would expire worthless if you are not proven right by the time of expiry.
You can always hold on to spot a little longer if the direction is mistimed.
Anyways.
Google Search NADEX,that will be of great help.
I wouldn't trust the Normal spot trading brokerages offering Binaries cause they almost always wanna get your money.
Nadex offers binaries at various strike prices not broker fabricated ones that hotforex etc offers.
Rest choice is yours to make.
Binaries can be considered sort of gambling,but if done properly with right broker they can be profitable,but still why not just trade spot huh.
I am not affiliated with any broker i may have mentioned as an advice in my post.
i have given enough information i could provide.
Good luck.
Hope this helps.
God Bless you ;-)

I won't go into nuances of why one should not trade binary options etc,that choice is yours.
Remember at the end of the day you still have to know about market direction.
There is a very harsh fact attached to them, that the entire binary option cost would expire worthless if you are not proven right by the time of expiry.
You can always hold on to spot a little longer if the direction is mistimed.
Anyways.
Google Search NADEX,that will be of great help.
I wouldn't trust the Normal spot trading brokerages offering Binaries cause they almost always wanna get your money.
Nadex offers binaries at various strike prices not broker fabricated ones that hotforex etc offers.
Rest choice is yours to make.
Binaries can be considered sort of gambling,but if done properly with right broker they can be profitable,but still why not just trade spot huh.
I am not affiliated with any broker i may have mentioned as an advice in my post.
i have given enough information i could provide.
Good luck.
Hope this helps.
God Bless you ;-)
ys the choice is mine and i want to trade binary options .
2 .its not the eod game i rather get profit in 60sec , 5min or anyother timeframe .
3.i am pretty much clear in technical s and know very well where the price is going and well for now i dont want to trade in spot or any other thing cause i dont want to wait for price movement or take whole my mind in heavy technicals .
4. not only nadex or hotforex allow binary trading many many big brokers provide binary option like fxcm , nordfx etc .
and no the price is not fabricated or broker maked if u dont know register any demo account open any mt4 and see the prices by urself .

I am looking for the broker here and really not interested in with whom u r having account or not

Last edited:
woh woh woh..............:confused::confused::confused::sos::sos::sos:
such a long lecture

(Where does it say,i have an account with any broker i suggested to you,you are putting words in my mouth,tarnish my reputation.
I was trying to help by suggesting a really genuine broker nadex(i don't have account with them,just had a demo account with them a year back, i loved that so i suggested them here).)

if u dont have real account then why r u suggesting me and wasting my time to go there and search the whole site , have you ever traded in forex or is this is just for fun , i also have many demo accounts for years but this cannot let us decide which is good or bad , brocotrader , gci , youtrader are the provider of mcx in past so what does it mean i go back and open account with them .

no that,s why i came here and need help from the members , but u didn,t even read the post clearly and start insulting me .

if u don,t know clearly about anything who are you to give advice.

And please keep u r genuine advice up to yourself and stop insulting forum members . :annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Last edited:

Tavnaz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: