Bhavcopy problem

[QUOTE
Is anybody having the NSE symbol - BSE numerical code list? If so, kindly post.
murthymsr[/QUOTE]

I didn't understand what you were asking..sorry for my ignorance...but i can post todays BSE data together with BSE symbol names.

But why you want to use NSE symbol for BSE numerical codes?

Nse volume is different from BSE.

Correct me if i am wrong in anything

I don't have knowledge about trading softwares

But if you want data ...whethere it is NSE , BSE , INDICES , FUTURES , FII , ADVANCE DECLINE..

I can help you...coz it is freely available at NSE

hi
i tried it but the data in nse is in Axel formate which we cant convert strait to meta stock but you have it in text for mate how you got this data in text formate man that to from nse ?
Ali
Yes , the file downloaded from NSE is in not in text format..but if you have some programming knowledge you can convert that file to a txt file of desired format very easily

Good night

deadbrain

Yes , the file downloaded from NSE is in not in text format..but if you have some programming knowledge you can convert that file to a txt file of desired format very easily

Good night

Can anyone please teach us steps involved to convert NSE data in text format acceptable to Ami? I would highly appreciate any favor.

Last edited:

asnavale

All EOD downloaders are not able to download after Friday, because of some URL structure changes made at NSE's end. Necessary changes have to made to the code by developers to accomodate the changes made at NSE.

In the meantime, somebody may please upload EOD data for stocks, indices and futures for the benefit of all.

We may have to wait only. If we had some downloaders in opensource mode, a solution may come out faster in case of such emergencies.

Another possibility at the user's end is that the AB symbol alias may be set to BSE symbol. Whenever there is an NSE problem, BSE data can be imported into the NSE database.

Is anybody having the NSE symbol - BSE numerical code list? If so, kindly post.

Thanks and regards.
murthymsr
Hi All,

There are other free data sources. For example: taprico.blogspot.com and nidhidatasystems (nds.ginfosol.com) and several others where you can download EOD data in csv format for free. The csv format is compatible with AmiBroker and MetaStock also should be able to read the text file without any problems.

-Anant

NSE have changed their url

Only your programer can do and they will do

If you want NSE's data just now then go to NDC's thread
Take it, You will get all nse's data.

SB

lvgandhi

NSE DATA in amibroker format (Date symbol name Open high low close volume) is attached for yesterday and today. Unzip you will have two files for 01 and 02.