Bhavcopy problem solution

Since Bhavcopy download(Hemen Kapadia) is not working,I have found this solution.Download bhavcopy in csv format from nseindia.You need to change some columns.i.e.Second column should be date(like 20101103),delete last price,trade quantity,previous close columns, and save the file.Now right click on that file and open with notepad.Save notepad file as txt.Import this file to Amibroker.

Last edited:

kaly422000

Since Bhavcopy download(Hemen Kapadia) is not working,I have found this solution.Download bhavcopy in csv format from nseindia.You need to change some columns.i.e.Second column should be date(like 20101103),delete last price,trade quantity,previous close columns, and save the file.Now right click on that file and open with notepad.Save notepad file as txt.Import this file to Amibroker.
how to delete column and may be u have to rename the columns, as i have not so practice with excell and how to arrange the column in symbol,date,open,high,low,close,volume as my previous amibroker data setting has similar like format

deadbrain

You know what, you just made my day. I dont need any software now. I asked few helpers who kept providing the text for the day but did not show me the way to do it.

:clapping::clapping:
YOU ARE SIMPLY GREAT..........

how to delete column and may be u have to rename the columns, as i have not so practice with excell and how to arrange the column in symbol,date,open,high,low,close,volume as my previous amibroker data setting has similar like format
To delete column simply click at the top of that column,the column gets highlighted then right click and select delete.

deadbrain

Everything seems fine but volumes are having showing problem on AFLs.

man
i am unable to do it will you please give us some detail step by step explanation becouse it will solve our problem premanently
Ali