Bharti & HLL ....is best pick !!!

Hi Guys,

I am new to stock market and started trading from last week.

I have picked Bharti 75 shares @ 776 and HLL 175 shares @ 208 but price has come down to 755 & 188 and looks like it will further go down till tuesday/ wednesday.

Do you recommand to buy more stock when it comes down further

Need your expert advice ....

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Sarfaraz :confused:

Hi Guys,

I am new to stock market and started trading from last week.

I have picked Bharti 75 shares @ 776 and HLL 175 shares @ 208 but price has come down to 755 & 188 and looks like it will further go down till tuesday/ wednesday.

Do you recommand to buy more stock when it comes down further

Need your expert advice ....

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Sarfaraz :confused:
hi Sarfarazd, im also new to this market but i did a kind of "virtual trading" for a couple of months before deciding and entering this market. i used to watch zee business regularly and used to think that i've bought some stocks from my shortlisted ones:D n it helped me in understanding the market somehow. bharti airtel is one of the best stocks right now, so don't panic and im sure it'll cross 800 again in no time. just look at its performance from the past few months, from 580 to 821 in hardly 2 months time:) still i can't recommand to buy more stock as im not an expert myself but surely u'll get your rewards with airtel in due time.:)

hi Sarfarazd, i don't know much about HLL

but according to this info, it should trade over 220 very soon if the market recovers, so it will be best to wait n sell when the stock give u some reasonable profit, coz according to me all the big stocks will bounce back when the market recovers, so don't take any haste decisions, the rest all depends on you, i already lost some money when i sold airtel i bought for 788 for 766, only to see it bounce back and trade over 800 within a week:(

HIND LEVER - (BSE)
Current 188.40 Open 0.00
Change -3.70 High 193.50
% Change -1.93 Low 186.00
Prev Close 192.10 52 Week high 296.00
Volume 733364 52 Week Low 179.90

also let me know what you think of guj ambuja cement which closed at 123, any hope for it going up very soon? it used to look so good a short while ago :eek:

U

uasish

Sarfarazd,
I have bought HLL on thursday @ 186.75 & expecting a short term Uptrend ,where i will liquidate,then it may fall again & will watch where it stablizes then will take a medium term position.Dont panic if you have not bought on margin ,wait & dont avg now.
Asish

Sarfarazd,
I have bought HLL on thursday @ 186.75 & expecting a short term Uptrend ,where i will liquidate,then it may fall again & will watch where it stablizes then will take a medium term position.Dont panic if you have not bought on margin ,wait & dont avg now.
Asish

Thanks uashish,

what do u mean by "wait & dont avg now" do you mean i should not continue to purchase if this stock further goes down.

I have purchased HLL @ 208 and now it is 184......should i pick some more if this goes down below 175

Thanks in advance for your reply..

Regards
Sarfaraz

Hi ..
FMCG sector is not performing upto expectation even though the individual companies are fundamentally sound. If you are looking at 2-3 years horizon then perhaps you should expect reasonable returns but mid term horizon I do not think FMCG sector is inviting enough to buy @ CMP. If you are already invested, that is past 6-12 months prices then perhaps you could be making some gains.
Regards

U

uasish

Sarfarazd,
I meant plz wait for 1 more day the correction in Nifty ,i believe is going to bounce back temporarily,(relief rally only),today being the 5th Day of the down fall hence expected a bounce from tommorrow.Now what i should have done in your position is that i would purchase again & whenever my 2nd purchase is reasonably profitable ,i will liquidate my entire 2nd purchase + some qty of my 1st purchase (upto that qty which offsets my profit of 2nd purchase),like this i will lighten my position ,to release fund so as to buy once again in future when the general mkt becomes conducive.It is upto you what you feel best,my yrs of Day trading has taught me these lessons in actual mkt enviourment ,how to get out from a position slowly without booking much loss.
Asish

thanks Sarfarazd frnd for good info :)
i also feel that one should not buy it before the budget as you never know what may happen. another big stock to watch out for is maruti udyog it really looks promising:) hope it shows good movement after the budget fever is over....however all these stocks are looking very good for intraday, but only problem is finding the right entry level