Bezel Stock Brokers issues

Dear Sir,

Bezel Stock Brokers is a fraud. They are luring the investors showing low brokerages then charge fictitious charges. In my account they had charge penalty of Rs.1130.13 for shortage of funds. I had purchased options for value of Rs.116000/- app. while at that time I had a balance of Rs.118400/- app. in my account.

Further they are not crediting the brokerages levied during the period. In beginning they had taken Rs.9999/- for brokerage plan at term that brokerage will be return after completion of plan.

All investors should avoid Bezel Stock Brokers.

Sunil Goyal

kiranjakka

Dear Sir,

Bezel Stock Brokers is a fraud. They are luring the investors showing low brokerages then charge fictitious charges. In my account they had charge penalty of Rs.1130.13 for shortage of funds. I had purchased options for value of Rs.116000/- app. while at that time I had a balance of Rs.118400/- app. in my account.

Further they are not crediting the brokerages levied during the period. In beginning they had taken Rs.9999/- for brokerage plan at term that brokerage will be return after completion of plan.

All investors should avoid Bezel Stock Brokers.

Sunil Goyal
please take the issue to SEBI with all the proofs you have, so that these people dont cheat anybody like this.

Dear Sir,
I am attaching my communication email for your ref. Actually Bezel has first debited my a/c for total amt. of premium then showing margin charge by NSE,
debited charges for shortage of fund. One will understand all things after reading full email.

Content of Email:

Sir,

I have already said to you that NSE levys margin day of settlement also in your code & the result was your code had gone to Debit .

I have already given to you Margin files also which was received by the side of exchange.

Raghib Husain
Backoffice oprerations

Bezel Group
33, 1st floor, Corner Market,
Malviya Nagar, N.Delhi - 110017

Phone : +91 11 4318 0300-317-321
Fax : +91 11 4318 0311

Email : [email protected]

DISCLAIMER: This email communication may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not an intended recipient you are requested not to reproduce, copy, disseminate or in any manner distribute this email communication as the same is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the communication sent in error. Email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure and error free and BEZEL is not liable for any errors in the email communication or for the proper, timely and complete transmission thereof.

Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 10:24 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: bezel
Subject: Fw: BZL574-12988 - Panelty?

Dear Sir,

It seems there is either a software malfunction or human error.

NSE levy margin before settlement takes place in options thats why margin amount shown for my a/c for two days. At time of settlement margin is reverse and actual amount of options due is taken.

You have debited my a/c immediately on day of purchase. So you have to either debit my a/c for margin as NSE does on day of purchase or debit full amount and ignore margin as for option value as already debited. You cannot do both the things.

So it is clear that there was no shortage of fund in my a/c. It is only software or human error which has to be rectified. So I request you to reverse the
charges of Rs.1130.13 debited for this reason.

Sunil Goyal

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: BZL574-12988 - Panelty?

Dear Sir,

Please send me copy of debit bill for Rs.1130.13 for shortage of margin on option purchases when there was sufficient amount of money for premium of option purchased. It may contain at least some details.

If there is no charges than how you debited these charges. Every file have name/date/ref no.,etc for reference whenever required.

Sunil Goyal

To: 'Sunil Goyal'
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 4:25 PM
Subject: RE: BZL574-12988 - Panelty?

Sir,

We get all files from the exchange only in attached format. There did not any ref.no or any charges detail etc. you can ask from the exchange to our member code 12988 and you client id respectively.

So contact directly on Nse Mumbai direct no. for the confirmation.you can get the detail from the NSE site also.

Raghib Husain
Backoffice oprerations

Bezel Group

DISCLAIMER: This email communication may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not an intended recipient you are requested not to reproduce, copy, disseminate or in any manner distribute this email communication as the same is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the communication sent in error. Email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure and error free and BEZEL is not liable for any errors in the email communication or for the proper, timely and complete transmission thereof.

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: BZL574-12988 - Panelty?

Dear Sir,

For taking up matter at NSE, I will require NSE charges details - ref no./date/charges or any other details. In excel file no details are given & other two file are not openable.

Please give the details or give the files which can be openable.

Thanking you,

Sunil Goyal

To: 'Sunil Goyal'
Cc: 'sunil bajaj'
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 11:05 AM
Subject: RE: BZL574-12988 - Panelty?

Sir,

Pls find the attached your maring files for the date 29062012 & 02072012 which was applicable from the Exchange as a intial magin or buying primium and penlty file also.

These margins apply by the exchange for your buying on the first day than next day i.e payin/payout date Exchange again applied said magin to your code and as the result your deposit maring were deposited shot to the exchange.

For further qurey you may contact us directly on 01143180317-321

Raghib Husain
Backoffice oprerations

Bezel Group

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 10:27 AM
Subject: FW: BZL574-12988 - Panelty?

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 10:01 AM
To: bezel
Subject: BZL574-12988 - Panelty?

Dear Sir,

I am awaiting charges file (email) as our telephonic talk on Saturday (14/7/12).

Mean while my enquiry confirm me that there is no need for any margin for purchase of options, only premium amt. is required that was there in the account. It seems there may be mistake in client code or some other mistake for debitting my a/c.

I request to you reverse the debit of Rs.1130.13 as it was done by mistake.

Sunil Goyal

shivangi77

I'm using their service since december last year and never faced any prob like this. Rather I take exposure of 8 times on Tatasteel & Dlf which they square off next day and not on same day as like other brokers.
Please ask for clarification for the same.
If you call their toll free number then talk to neha as she is very coperative and ask her to send email giving full explanations of charges and adjustment of brokerage. As in my case, after 6 months they have returned the amount equivalent to brokerage I generated in 6 months period.

narangji

Hi

I second your post, I am also facing huge issues with BEZEL.

I have been trying to get my pay out for more then a week as I have moved my account to zerodha and they keep on giving excuses everyday. I have no clue how to handle this situation. Today I spoke to manoj from accounts and he says they will transfer it on monday. Upon my multiple requests he keeps saying "CHAO MEIN KARA DETA HUN MONDAY TAK" Like he is doing a favour. I am sick of this, why they need more then 12 days to transfer the money? Is there any law against this system?

I have already mentioned other problems I am facing with bezel commodties on other thread.

I would strongly recommend never to open account here.

Regards