Beware of Valvenet Technologies

Valvenet Technologies, they are just making fool and taking money, i just bought their robo trader BAT 3rd december 2018, its not working properly, in starting when i called they take teamviewer and spend hours on that and at the end they said sir its done, but again next day same problem come, every time when i call they just try to give me excuses, after few days start misbehaving and talk rudely, they are just know making fraud and looted people money, even they don't how to talk, they just take money and after that no one care

soft_trader

How to do that? Can u explain how to initiate this recovery procedure.
I thought once payment is made through debit or credit card, its gone once for all.
Call up the customer service of your bank and explain to them that you didn't get from the merchant what you paid for and ask the bank to file a chargeback. It will take 2-3 months for the bank to complete the investigation and the bank will refund the money in your account.

If you have paid through credit card then the chances of getting the refund is higher.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Valvenet Technologies, they are just making fool and taking money, i just bought their robo trader BAT 3rd december 2018, its not working properly, in starting when i called they take teamviewer and spend hours on that and at the end they said sir its done, but again next day same problem come, every time when i call they just try to give me excuses, after few days start misbehaving and talk rudely, they are just know making fraud and looted people money, even they don't how to talk, they just take money and after that no one care
You bought a robo trader and thought It will mint money automatically. Tell us what was the issue. Seriously you believe that a program exists which will make money and they sold it. They could have used that robo to make money rather than selling it. Did that thought occur to you.

doss186

I'm using their robotrader (BAT) since longtime. I never faced any problem. If You have the buy sell signals which doesn't repaint then BAT works flawlessly. If BAT crashes while opening it may be because of firewall settings or antivirus software. If you disable the antivirus and firewall it will definitely work. My suggestion is to dedicate a PC only for trading and don't browse the internet on that PC which prevents the need for antivirus software.

Attachments

Logik

Call up the customer service of your bank and explain to them that you didn't get from the merchant what you paid for and ask the bank to file a chargeback. It will take 2-3 months for the bank to complete the investigation and the bank will refund the money in your account.

If you have paid through credit card then the chances of getting the refund is higher.
If its that simple - people in india would start doing this just for fun.
I doubt this way will ever work.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

i called them daily in morning, they just took my laptop on teamviewer for hours and after that said its done, but every morning same things happens again and again, even there own afl's are not running and they cant able to resolve that, at the end they just run away with money, nobody care in valvenet, even there way of talking after taking money changed and they are worst ever i have got in this field of robo trader and data service provider

Attachments

doss186

i called them daily in morning, they just took my laptop on teamviewer for hours and after that said its done, but every morning same things happens again and again, even there own afl's are not running and they cant able to resolve that, at the end they just run away with money, nobody care in valvenet, even there way of talking after taking money changed and they are worst ever i have got in this field of robo trader and data service provider
Make sure the data setting in ami is as shown in the pic

Attachments