Beware of Valvenet Technologies. They are totally unreliable

I've been using their data for more than 4 years.
Since October 2018, their data feed sucks. But I was using their VPS service for Robo trading.

Jan 2020, I got a mail that they have rebuild their software, so taken a trial & to my surprise it was way better than ordinary. Now they provide NSE Futures & all options with weekly expiry. They even provide cash data which is of great quality. earlier they used to give google data which stops in the middle of the market hours.

I think for the price paid that is a great value ofr money. You should give it a try.

I am using ValveNet RT data for last one year. Though occasionally it snapped over this period, but most of the time it was reasonably good. Perhaps they had improved their software and other peripherals from what it was in 2019. And most importantly, they attend your call without delay. I have decided to renew my yearly subscription.

I am just sharing my personal experience. However others may have something totally opposite.

Raj232

I am using ValveNet RT data for last one year. Though occasionally it snapped over this period, but most of the time it was reasonably good. Perhaps they had improved their software and other peripherals from what it was in 2019. And most importantly, they attend your call without delay. I have decided to renew my yearly subscription.

I am just sharing my personal experience. However others may have something totally opposite.
Hi Sudip, you are from valvenet correct .. is there a free trial period offered by valvenet (without the virus bug that was being reported earlier by antivirus softwares) ?

bunti_k23

I used valvenet just for data analysis and backtesting, i did nt liked personally.