Beware of RelianceMoney !

Reliance money is very good only when you have another account for market watch. Monitor the market with other a/c and place order in reliance money easy trade. But reliance money has doubled their brokerage wef 1/1/2009. Now it comes 0.1% for delivery and .01% for future & intraday.

regards
Vijay

Better to close the account and open any other good brokers. In my experience Karvy is Good. I have worked with the software for past one week, it is excellent and safety.

I have faced lot of problems with Reliance Money and I am going to closing that account. Today only I have completed all my transactions in Reliance Money and open the same in Karvy. After a week I will close the Account.

The major problem is low security. Your stock will be misappear very often. If you not aware of that and inform to them, you will lose your money. I have faced the problems nearly 10 times in 4 months.

Reliance money is very good only when you have another account for market watch. Monitor the market with other a/c and place order in reliance money easy trade. But reliance money has doubled their brokerage wef 1/1/2009. Now it comes 0.1% for delivery and .01% for future & intraday.

regards
Vijay
yes, same problem here, insta-trade opens up but can't see scrip values and any other details.

don't have any other account other than reliancemoney.

I monitor stocks on rediff.com

My friend got india infoline account, and it looks best, he is much noober than me, but he got no problem , everything loads fine.

It's really terrible to open 10 - 15 tabs in Firefox or Opera.

Any better way to monitor ?

Sudhir,

I can see how awful you must feel. Its almost like a bad investment. However, I am not surprised. Nearly all of their ventures have had this problem. I knew someone who worked at one of the Reliance Mobile shop as a manager. And she wasn't happy with the amount of irate people who showed up with complaints on a daily basis. They basically don't care as long as the complaints are upto a certain percentage.

It seems that they believe in quantity and not quality. Learn from your mistake and don't ever repeat it.

Rmoney limit card issue

I have been a "loyal" and relatively satisfied RMoney customer for last 2 years. Other than pathetic software I did not have any problems till about 2 months back.....

I was auto-assigned 10,000 limit card based on my preferences. This gives you 2Cr delivery and 18Cr margin turnover. One fine day about 2 months back I suddenly noticed that my balance from 16Cr has been suddenly reduced to 10Cr without any trades etc. The reason given in the column was "CAP" whatever that means! I sent them an email and waited. After about 6 weeks I get an email from them correcting the "mistake".

I am still willing to give them benefit of doubt that this was a genuine mistake and not purposeful deceit plan. Although it is hard to imagine what kind of software bug would do this.

One has to be very careful dealing with anything with Reliance in the name I guess.

In mobile business or in Reliance money all this problem is happenning due to their staffs of insufficient knowledge.I very well know in many centres they recruited staffs with limited knowledge or nil knowledge,They simply saw their bogus certificates and appoint them.Instead, if they recruit some well experienced staffs with good salary their most of the problems will be solved.The clients will also be happy.When they will do this?:confused: