Beware of MyValueTrade

deba72

When one fills up the account opening form with any broker there is a place where the applicable brokerages are mentioned and the client needs to sign there. Make sure when you sign that portion, the values should be properly put in that table. Don't leave it blank under any circumstances.

Dear all ,
Even I have faced the same issue with My Value trade. I opened the account with Rs.1000/- flat brokerage only. They charged Rs.1000+tax . no problem. When I asked them to activate "Link to Excel Option" in my trading terminal. They asked me to pay Extra Rs.500/- pm. So I decided to close the account . I wanted to withdraw the fund. When I placed the withdrawal request. they deducted another Rs. 1000+tax and remaining amount transferred to my bank account. When I asked them repeatedly no response from them. Kindly be away from that cheaters.

cloudTrader

Dear all ,
Even I have faced the same issue with My Value trade. I opened the account with Rs.1000/- flat brokerage only. They charged Rs.1000+tax . no problem. When I asked them to activate "Link to Excel Option" in my trading terminal. They asked me to pay Extra Rs.500/- pm. So I decided to close the account . I wanted to withdraw the fund. When I placed the withdrawal request. they deducted another Rs. 1000+tax and remaining amount transferred to my bank account. When I asked them repeatedly no response from them. Kindly be away from that cheaters.
Master Trust thread is being replied by master trust representatives here in traderji. A member here posted that MyValueTrade is associated with Master Trust. You may write in their thread about your problem.