Beware of first charting

jyotixxx

BEWARE of FIRSTCHARTING

Guys plz stay away from FC. All FC users keeps suffering data drop and server problems. Take example of today. Till 11.30 FC was offline. All customer care mobiles were switched off. Once it was online post noon data gap was there. Same has not been rectified till now and nobody is available at their end.

:mad::mad::mad:

Don't waste your money

Algo

For AMI i used Global Data and it was good. FC i am using for Metatrader but really pathetic. However I cannot comment on others as i did not try.
Even i find Global Data Feed plus presto quite good. Thought First Charting was an expensive system. What is the costing??

Shantala

I got same problem twice with FC and they told there is no backfill system for Metatrader. Also, you won't get charts on Saturday/Sunday special session. So, stopped their services.

Many MT4 providers for NSE are facing the same issue. Even all MT4 charts are starting with 2-3 seconds late after starting market. No MT4 provider in India has Indian Time and we cannot change it at our end.

jyotixxx

Yes,
FC is bit costly, but I have used their services sometime back (discontinued because of price), but it was satisfactory.

Further, we donot have ay alternative.
If you have any, please suggest.
I got same problem twice with FC and they told there is no backfill system for Metatrader. Also, you won't get charts on Saturday/Sunday special session. So, stopped their services.

Many MT4 providers for NSE are facing the same issue. Even all MT4 charts are starting with 2-3 seconds late after starting market. No MT4 provider in India has Indian Time and we cannot change it at our end.
I am sorry to say how can just the correct tick data can satisfy me if candles are incorrect, data gaps are there and time is wrong? Only correct thing I am getting is live quote. A wron g chart can make all my analysis wrong.

But I don't think there is any alternative in respect of these pronlems

I am sorry to say how can just the correct tick data can satisfy me if candles are incorrect, data gaps are there and time is wrong? Only correct thing I am getting is live quote. A wron g chart can make all my analysis wrong.

But I don't think there is any alternative in respect of these pronlems
MT4 data providers are scamming people.

only legit data providers are Global data feed / Neo trade for amibroker and if you a professional trader , go for esignal.