Beware of Cyber Crime Attempts

veluri1967

Dear Traderji Members,

I reproduce below an email received in my inbox. I will leave it you how you would react in case you receive such mails.

========================================================
Prize.....Sunday, 22 August, 2010 8:41 PM

1,000,000.00 Pounds has been awarded to you in the UK ON-LINE PROMO,send us your:-
Names:.......
Full Address........
Tel:....
Occupation....

Why to risk our little capital trying to earn in stocks, when Lottery Board is kind enough to make me a millionere if not a billionere instantly.:D:D:D

sumosanammain

Dear Traderji Members,

I reproduce below an email received in my inbox. I will leave it you how you would react in case you receive such mails.

1,000,000.00 Pounds has been awarded to you in the UK ON-LINE PROMO,send us your:-
Full Address........
Occupation....

Why to risk our little capital trying to earn in stocks, when Lottery Board is kind enough to make me a millionere if not a billionere instantly.
Is this your first such email?

I win at least 3 lotteries every week :) and in various currencies :)

simple_trader

Its there for many years. This one people can detect easily. Deshi version of this, is somewhat difficult to detect. They cheat by saying you are nominated for xyz award etc., and you need to pay some fees for the same.

I know some people are cheated by this.

Dear Traderji Members,

Full Address........
Occupation....

Why to risk our little capital trying to earn in stocks, when Lottery Board is kind enough to make me a millionere if not a billionere instantly.:D:D:D

veluri1967

3 lotteries only ... lol:rofl: I win at least 100 such lotteries every week.:rofl:
I wonder how you people controlled your greed factor.....

Donot you people understand that you are loosing lot of tax revenue to the government by neglecting such offers.:D

Chidambaram....must be closily watching......who is afterall going to claim such lotteries.:rofl: