!!! Beware Illegal AmiBroker Users !!!

KAL.YUG

If you used your intelligence you'd also know that the edition in question was out of print at the time and what was being asked for was a purchased copy!!!! ............. There was no need to ask otherwise since am sure that other kind of copies are available on the net even today!!!
So making a soft copy of a copy-right material and sharing on-line, just because it is not available/out of stock, is not piracy and completely legal. OK… OK.. I am Dumb.

Since language may not be your strong point ....... So read again!!!

What has been highlighted is the tendency of such people to condone their wrongdoings by putting forth warped logic ..... even when they happen to know better!!!

No language is not my strong point, but then….

Putting Piracy and R*** on the same page and comparing them with twisted logic is also not my strong point, neither putting words in some one's mouth, nor being insensitive and disrespectful to a very despicable, violent and heinous crime is my strong point.

I am glad I lack intelligence and strong points.

You please carry on with your intelligence and strong points... I will remain dumb and .... ( i don't know opposite of 'strong point') you sure must know

Good night.

P.S: Arey baap re.... all I did was share a movie song and its lyrics (with respect to the discussion at hand) without taging any one and it has been compared with a very very sad incident.

TracerBullet

Well, regional income benchmarks and currency conversions are a fact of life - So get real about it!!!

Otherwise, people can always choose to buy platforms made by their compatriots, for their region only!!!
I am not justifying piracy, but such things are also unfair and so things are not always 100% right-wrong and you deal with it in the way you can. And this is part of the issue that devs/content creators ( not specifically AB) have to consider.
Regional pricing works, not all products are created regionally and this choice argument does not hold for me and in a way its discrimination too. Should movie tickets also be priced at global prices? perhaps medicines too ( some probably are which is sad .. ), should i only buy local medicines? ( i know extreme example .. ). America even has problem with India selling cheaper meds to Africa ..

And there is the other side, people from other countries abusing regional pricing which then affects us as that gets removed.
Anyway mike, atleast this thread has people talking about it and will nudge some to buy AB when they can. happy trading ..

rmike

As an aside ......

This started off as a simple discussion between right and wrong ......

Ordinary decent folk would generally have no difficulty in differentiating between the two!!!

But its seriously interesting to hear all these justifications for doing the wrong thing, here!!!

Always good to have the measure of the people 'on ground' despite what theorists may have us believe about the populace of a country!!!

Those of you who are feeling out and have further interesting justifications for the same like -

- Because you were dropped on your head when you were a baby

- Because Mommy was cruel to you

- Because the rich got where they are without an iota of effort OR capability

- Because my neighbour's dog told me to do it

- Because even a donkey can consider himself an expert on the subject of deep space exploration

- Because even if you are congenitally stupid, lazy, illiterate and illogical, still the world owes you the best of everything

- Because someone committed some atrocity in some part of the world somewhere .... never mind if it was in the distant past ... you rightfully have the licence to do the same or even worse

:rolleyes:

Yeah ...... keep 'em coming, it's Seriously Interesting!!!

Last edited:

rmike

Anyway mike, atleast this thread has people talking about it and will nudge some to buy AB when they can. happy trading ..
:)

Agree with you there ......

No doubt ..... there are a lot of things wrong with the world!!!

BUT ..... One can Choose to not be a part of what is wrong

There is Always a Choice!!!

It may not be easy though!!! ;)

But then ..... nobody ever said ..... the good things of life are easy to come by!!! :)

Last edited:

against_tides

Kudos to your Noble Crusade!!!:rolleyes:

And ..... You decided to raise this demand in a forum meant for traders ..... And in a thread pertaining to Amibroker Software!!!

Is the Kohinoor with Tomasz perhaps?! OR it could probably be in the possession of one of the forum members OR Perhaps, @Traderji may certainly have it tucked around here somewhere ..... for all you know!!! :rolleyes:

OR maybe you happen to consider these people the bonafide appellate for you to apply to, in your Noble Quest!!!???

Am sure people must be stopping you on the street to congratulate you upon your process of, what you mistakenly consider, as rational thought!!! :rolleyes:

And ..... Hallelujah!!! Here you are with another pet Noble Crusade up your sleeve!!!

Quite the busy l'il Noble Crusader, aren't you???!!!

So, tell me ......... did you then, as a hallmark of tangible affirmative action, go to Portugal and give them hell for it???!!!

No???!!! ..... Yeah, too much effort, I know!!! But .......... That is ...... if you even knew that Vasco Da Gama was Portuguese ....... You couldn't even get the name right :rolleyes: ...... which is about par for some semi literate kid ..... all that he can do is shoot off his mouth in free to join forums .... and seriously sucks even at that!!!

But certainly ..... going by the same logic ..... you surely must've ran riot at your broker's office OR start a shooting spree in the exchange, at the very least, because they did not give you a good price on your trades!!!

No ...... Again???!!!

But tell me ...... your beef with Portugal is understood ......... but the creator of Amibroker is a Polish national (FYI). And even you must know that Poland never did India dirty!!!

Then ..... why must you have angst against Poland too???!!! OR in, what you call as your rational brain, do you happen to think that because something happened in the past .... it gives you the licence to harbour resentment against the world in general???!!!

You Know .........

When 26/11 happened in Mumbai ....

And when one of those scum was caught alive ..... this is what he had to say ...... He completely believed that because he was poor, illiterate, and unfit for any job, except the most menial ... the world owed him for that ..... And that he must do jihad (read ... kill indiscriminately) to get what was owed to him???!!!:rolleyes:

Reminds one of the ...... oh the so poor struggling trader logic(??!!)

You know what the world calls such people and how it treats them???!!!

Well then ...... food for thought ...... You are treading down that same road with your ideas!!!

And, I am guessing here, if you're not that stupid as you sound ...... then better Grow Up!!! ......... And Grow Out ......... of this compulsive need to cut an extremely sorry figure in public discussions by illiterate and illogical ramblings!!!

But you're welcome to prove my guess wrong!!!
wow..never thought someone has so much time for all those italics and Shakespeare...with all the personal attacks and comments ..seems his life is really a mess..
someone needs to really grow up..

my side ends here as I prefer not to indulge in personal attacks.. :)

Last edited:

rmike

One gets to see a lot of that with people who don't have much to say worth a damn!!!

I prefer not to indulge in personal attacks..
It's fairly customary too, to see a 'good face' being put on it for the sake of keeping up the pretense!!!

You are deluding yourself by classifying the remarks as a 'personal attack'!!! These are merely the illogical, disjointed shenanigans that you, yourself, pulled in this thread .... placed in Context ........ AND in Perspective of the discussion at hand!!! - Nothing More ...... Nothing Less!!!

Poor ol' Shakespeare must indeed be turning in his grave to hear my remarks being ascribed to his writings - But that's typical of what is to be expected from a sorry specimen of the education system!!!

You would do well to confine yourself to getting your nonsensical, disjointed ramblings in order ...... And your facts (like names) right!!!

Last edited:

pannet1

That was far overstretched comparision, don't you think. what business you do sir, without the logical mind.

I hear you and can even probably empathize for the second quote

If I understand this correctly then its likely something more on the same lines .......

Lemme tell you people a l'il story .....

In the winter of 2012 (if I happen to recall the year correctly), I was situated in the embassy area of New Delhi

On a night in Dec of that year, some animals (can't really categorize them as humans by any yardstick of decency) did unspeakable things to a child returning from an outing with a friend!!! I won't go into the details as they are extremely shocking and nauseating!!!

BUT ...... even more grotesque (if such a thing was possible, on top of their actions) ...... was the 'so called' logic put forward by these animals .........

Because the child was a girl ....... And being a girl because she was out beyond 8 PM .... And being a girl who was out beyond 8 PM and that too with a friend, instead of a family member ........... she DESERVED to have had those things done to her!!! :mad:

In life, as in trading, the mind plays tricks on one's outlook by putting forth such 'so called logic', in which an individual seeks justification to condone his/ her case of clear wrongdoing, no matter how completely twisted or warped it may be!!!

One has to view an issue with unbiased objectivity to clearly discern ...... what is ...... and what isn't ...... the right thing to do!!!

Don't be that individual who tries to justify wrongdoing by clinging to warped logic!!! ..... I guess you are intelligent enough to know, what 'so called' logic(?!) is being referred to here!!!

MSN1979

who cares about . Tomasz ? tom who ?

next time you meet him tell him he can do better then hiding _.dll and __.dll in plugin folder really thats his protection and the expiry date that he sets in exe at E5 in hex lol
Evil smile ..
do say him don;t hate the cracker hate the code :xD

one more thing don;t forget to send me setup of amibroker v7 whenever he makes haha

I think you should be considerate of other people work. Please don't encourage others to use pirated software.

I made a promise to buy the software , or uninstall it from pc. Yes its very costly and not affordable! But thankx for bringing this to notice. Will do the right thing.

Madan bro also started an initiative on Twitter to spread awareness. Thanx for the person who started this thread. Hopefully other's will join to do the right thing.

Last edited:

CougarTrader

So making a soft copy of a copy-right material and sharing on-line, just because it is not available/out of stock, is not piracy and completely legal. OK… OK.. I am Dumb.

No language is not my strong point, but then….

Putting Piracy and R*** on the same page and comparing them with twisted logic is also not my strong point, neither putting words in some one's mouth, nor being insensitive and disrespectful to a very despicable, violent and heinous crime is my strong point.

I am glad I lack intelligence and strong points.

You please carry on with your intelligence and strong points... I will remain dumb and .... ( i don't know opposite of 'strong point') you sure must know

Good night.

P.S: Arey baap re.... all I did was share a movie song and its lyrics (with respect to the discussion at hand) without taging any one and it has been compared with a very very sad incident.
with all the personal attacks and comments ..seems his life is really a mess..
someone needs to really grow up..
That was far overstretched comparision, don't you think. what business you do sir, without the logical mind.
Stop posting your hogwash! Elongated fancy arguments to prove otherwise is not helping anyone.........

Wrong is always wrong..... Right is always right.....
Evil will always be evil.... Good will always be good....
Either Dark or Light.....

AmiBroker is best or not - irrelevant!
Tomasz's programming skill is best or not - irrelevant!

If you don't like the Application, no one is stopping you from not using it.....

The question is:
WHY THOUSANDS OF USERS FROM INDIA ARE USING AMIBROKER ILLEGALLY?

If India is enlisted as the topmost Country creating maximum network traffic at "AmiBroker.com" (not mentioning forum.amibroker.com) compared to rest of the world - 21%. Then, obviously AmiBroker is a serious subject of interest for Indians compared to rest of the world. By looking at this figure, one can simply discern that AmiBroker is useful to Indians compared to rest of the world.

1561989467438.png

(Source: https://www.similarweb.com/website/amibroker.com)

But shamelessly and hypocritically enough why we are not justifying ourselves while using it.

If everything was alright, neither
Do NOT steal the software! or this thread would have existed.....

A poll was conducted in Twitter - To all Amibroker users. Glad to see the true face of you guys....