Best wishes on Durga Puja...

Dear Traderji forum friends,

I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very happy Durga Puja.

I trust that this Durga Puja brings lots of joy and prosperity to you and your dear ones.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

nkpanjiyar said:
Dear Traderji forum friends,

I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very happy Durga Puja.

I trust that this Durga Puja brings lots of joy and prosperity to you and your dear ones.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar
A very joyous and prosperpous DURGA PUJA to all fellow members.

Saint

rangarajan

Dear nk,it is common knowledge that Durga puja is more popular in Bengal.could u tell us the interesting & important aspects of this puja.
Happy days,
Ranga

My warm & hearty festival greetings to all fellow members of this great forum. May prosperity & hapiness be showered in abundance on you & your families.

rangarajan said:
Dear nk,it is common knowledge that Durga puja is more popular in Bengal.could u tell us the interesting & important aspects of this puja.
Happy days,
Ranga

dear Ranga,
Durga pooja is the 9 days festival as you said celebrated in Bengal.
It is also celebrated in south Inida speacially Mysore in karnataka as dasara or the world famous mysore dasara. This grand celebrations in the state came into practice from the wodeyars of mysore who are the great worshippers of godess chamundeshwari. It is celebrated as the festivel of lights for nine days throughout karnataka, in Mysore for nine days you can watch the brightly lit roads, shops and of course a welcoming chamundi hills. In city palace for nine days world famous musicians give free concernts. Dasara or Durga pooja or Navarathri as it is called is an opportunity to worship godesses durgae in nine forms: first 3 days as Durgae or parvathi(for strength and courage), next three days as saraswathi(for knowledge and wisdom) last three days as lakshmi(for wealth and well being). It is believed that Duraga killed Mahishasura on the last day of navarathri which is grandly celebrated in south india as Vijayadashami (victory over evil). It is strongly believed that whatever new ventures you undertake on this auspicious day it will become success. Tomorrow is that day, wish you all sucess for today and tomorrow, I remain, :p

Usha

AMITBE

Hello everyone at the forum, and Traderji...
Wishing you all a happy and joyous Dussera.
May we all be at peace always.
With great fondness,
Amit.

rangarajan

Dear Usha,thank u for details.To the point replied.As rightly pointed out,i would try my luck tomorrow starting for prosperity.
Best of lucks to all.
Ranga