best website for trading??

Answer: There are many good brokers in the market who charge very less brokerage and provide a variety of services to their clients.Different companies have their different Criteria but all of them worked on same path that is towards trading. Many firms also offered Mutual fund and other investment plans according to the client will. These firms names are: Finvasia, Angel brokers, HDFC etc.

After some research that i did before opening an account online, i came across two brokers Zerodha and RKSV which seemed quite good.
I have been using RKSV for some time now and i think their service is quite good.

Hulu Girl

Dont trust on people whom you mate online for learning or investing purpose. Do check all the details then proceed further. Not all broker are our friends which are going to help us. They are also here for earning not helping.

Dont trust on people whom you mate online for learning or investing purpose. Do check all the details then proceed further. Not all broker are our friends which are going to help us. They are also here for earning not helping.
The less experienced will ask doubts to the senior members for help.Traderji
is for mutual help and suggetions among the members.If you are saying that
do not trust them,then you are questioning to the authenticity of this forum.

The less experienced will ask doubts to the senior members for help.Traderji
is for mutual help and suggetions among the members.If you are saying that
do not trust them,then you are questioning to the authenticity of this forum.
Do not blind trust on anyone for investing money, because not every person is going to be your friend to help you. That's why i said that, do own search also before investing your money with any firm.