best website for trading??

In the current scenario, there are only two options in India for a smooth trading experience.
1. Zerodha - Has everything, lacks a little on customer support.
2. Sharekhan - Best in business , High brokerage charges for it (Can be negotiated)
PS: My personal Opinion (I have accounts with both)

In the current scenario, there are only two options in India for a smooth trading experience.
1. Zerodha - Has everything, lacks a little on customer support.
2. Sharekhan - Best in business , High brokerage charges for it (Can be negotiated)
PS: My personal Opinion (I have accounts with both)
You forgot Interactivebrokers:)

PUCHU_2500

Which is the best website offering online trading account in India for equity and mutual funds trading?
who will you offer trading facilities through web....... first you register with your favorite broker and ask them to install trading terminal to trade through their software......no web site offers you to open any trading account.......

Well explained puchu. Agree, you need to open account with a broker and it is called trading website, which will further provide you more information about their software and how it works.

Do not blind trust on anyone for investing money, because not every person is going to be your friend to help you. That's why i said that, do own search also before investing your money with any firm.
Research is needed in every aspect and when it comes to investing your money, i believe we should invest in carefully and wisely as well as it is a good option to go with reputed institutions. Diversifying your portfolio is also another option that can help you staying safe and don't let your hard earned money to be taken away by scammers.

Mercedes

Research is needed in every aspect and when it comes to investing your money, i believe we should invest in carefully and wisely as well as it is a good option to go with reputed institutions. Diversifying your portfolio is also another option that can help you staying safe and don't let your hard earned money to be taken away by scammers.
billi myuuuuu :lol::rofl::rofl: