Best way to trade

Dear all,

though i am beginner but i can not ask anyone to teach me his hard earned knowledge without any consideration......But using my own half boiled strategies in stocks I made Rs. 14K (swing trade) in 2-3 weeks and lost 16K in 5-6 weeks(day trade), but no remorse, as my decisions are my responsibility, after that I did read traderji.com's members' views and come to conclusion that we have to trade in trend followed the same but failed in stock day trading as volatility is great (now a days even 15 min chart is not guaranteed for successful trade, I may be wrong) rather scalping is more beneficial.

Sorry to deviate from main question, for trade we should be in a market then we should see the sector then scrip then our trade(long/short), so if we make our entry in beginning wrong lost is guaranteed, :(

PLEASE LET ME KNOW DAY TRADING IN STOCK IS OK OR SHOULD ONE START WITH FNO (I HOPE IT GIVE MORE ROOM THAN STOCK WHERE WE NEED TO SQUARE OFF SAME DAY, THOUGH FNO IS NOT RISK FREE TOO)?

Thanks to all traderji members

see its entirely your choice what you want to trade in, whatever you trade, be with the demo version, get expertise in it, then come to main trading, it will help you in the longer run!

Dear Finvik

Thanks for the suggestion, I am very much comfortable with nifty movements but there is no stock position available with it only Future or Options:eek: