Best way to place GTC trailing stop...

I would like to put trailing stop on my securities purchased for Good Till Cancelled (GTC).
No broker allows it. Only they allow GTD which is pain to place everyday.
Is there any software which can place trail stop orders everyday morning automatically for me?
or any broker allow GTC trail stop so I can sleep peacefully at night.
Why this simple type of order(in 2009 with software development) is not allowed beyond my thinking..

toingpoing

GTC facilitry was available with NSE some 3 years back but was discontinued ,reason being given-chances of price manipulation!!!Now only GTD is available.In commodities you can place GTC.Regarding trailing stop loss,our trading software is yet to become advanced,like it is available in developed markets.Lets hope we get it soon!

I would like to put trailing stop on my securities purchased for Good Till Cancelled (GTC).
No broker allows it. Only they allow GTD which is pain to place everyday.
Is there any software which can place trail stop orders everyday morning automatically for me?
or any broker allow GTC trail stop so I can sleep peacefully at night.
Why this simple type of order(in 2009 with software development) is not allowed beyond my thinking..
Hi,
In online trading most of the software provide the utility of GTD i.e Good till date potions are provided. It is updated version of GTC. If you culd disclose the software your are using, then i could help you out.

Regards
Oswal