Best Trading strategy with backtesting

Rule #1 of any trading strategy is "TREND IS YOUR FRIEND".
Rule #2, All the technical indicators are based on "STOCK PRICE".

So, I had developed a strategy based on above 2 rules that works perfectly.

I had back-tested the strategy from Jan 1st, 2011 to Sep 26th, 2015 and the strategy works exceptionally well.

You no need to be a technical expert to apply this strategy as it is simple and clear. All you need is just 10 minutes of your time everyday.

My strategy is based on trading INDEXs in Futures market, but you can apply it for any stock as well.

If you had bought 100 quantity everyday from Jan 1st 2011 to Sep 26th, 2015:
Here are the profit results:
Nifty = 7585 points * 100 = Rs.758500 profit
Nasdaq = 875 points * 100 = $87500 profit
FTSE = 2673 points * 100 = £267300 profit
Shangai = 1868 points * 100 = ¥186800 profit

I had given example for 100,you can extend it for any number.

@yashu21985

Are you posting just for mankind an idea you already WOULD BE A MILLIONAIRE BY NOW? or what do you want with your post.

It will be watched for the moment and the whole thread will be deleted as soon as you post more abstruse stuff.

ram2010

@yashu21985

Are you posting just for mankind an idea you already WOULD BE A MILLIONAIRE BY NOW? or what do you want with your post.

It will be watched for the moment and the whole thread will be deleted as soon as you post more abstruse stuff.

let us watch the power of compounding

for the time- being,

There is a 100 % difference between back-testing and real -time trading,

There is no compulsion for the market to behave in the same way , it behaved in the past,:thumb:

let us watch the power of compounding

for the time- being,

There is a 100 % difference between back-testing and real -time trading,

There is no compulsion for the market to behave in the same way , it behaved in the past,:thumb:
The simple answer to what he is posting is math and such ways of trading are as old as trading is. So I do not like people who come up with posts like: I have invented or I have developed it.

We recently had an other would like to be and bluffer poster in this section http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/ which even claimed to be the one who was the one who did invent this option strategy http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...otective-put-advanced-version-150-profit.html which is around since decades in the option trading market. After lifted up, he tried to get very personal and tried to insult who ever he could. In the mean time all his avatars and may even companions have disappeared in the forum.

But I agree with you: At the moment he can prove that he has some thing new discovered, not known to the trading community and shows it to us with facts, I will be his fan forever.

Dan :)

suri112000

The simple answer to what he is posting is math and such ways of trading are as old as trading is. So I do not like people who come up with posts like: I have invented or I have developed it.

We recently had an other would like to be and bluffer poster in this section http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/ which even claimed to be the one who was the one who did invent this option strategy http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...otective-put-advanced-version-150-profit.html which is around since decades in the option trading market. After lifted up, he tried to get very personal and tried to insult who ever he could. In the mean time all his avatars and may even companions have disappeared in the forum.

But I agree with you: At the moment he can prove that he has some thing new discovered, not known to the trading community and shows it to us with facts, I will be his fan forever.

Dan :)
Mr.Dan,

I agree that you are one of the most experienced and probably most successful traders of this forum.

I think experimenting with some thoughts about trading by upcoming traders should not bother experienced traders. How can a learning trader can bring forth the ideas which give aha effect to experienced ones. A learning trader is no match to experienced ones in accumulation of trading knowledge and experience. Its but natural to look silly for experienced one the work or idea of a learning trader because the experienced already knows about it. Here you have to remember one crucial thing ie the level of trader. The learning traders knowledge is always inferior to experienced ones. No doubts about it. The natural development process involves learning new things, experimenting already existing ones, inventing/discovering new things (which might have already been done by somebody else, but here comes the role of experienced traders to guide the less inexperienced ones to the stuff already existing).

I strongly feel the thread starter might be experiencing "Aha" effect after some experimenting. It does not warrant ridiculing his sharing because it looked silly for an experienced trader like you.

Trading is ever evolving. Even experienced are baffled by the dynamics of markets. If one thinks one has sufficient and complete knowledge of trading, that is the end of his growth/career.

I suggest you judge future posts giving room for the learning traders to blossom but not shrink.

anyway, i am not sharing the strategy because i know how to make the money with this and i want to sell it to a big company after trading with this strategy for a year. i am putting 10 lakhs for this strategy.
You can delete the thread if you want.

btw, even i backtested the strategy from 2000 jan and it worked perfectly.
Except 2010, every other year there were profits.

One who believes and builds a strategy with "Trend is your friend" and invests only 10% of his money everytime will never ever loss all the money in stock market.
The people who says i have lost all the money is because of their greed to earn more.

And the so called experienced traders are the one who lost the money and always studies studies a new strategy/new technical indicators to beat the market.
I too read all technical indicators including ewo, ichimoku etc.

But believe me, trading is simple.
The more simple your strategy, the better are your earnings.

My trading plan is
1. simple
2. based on trend of market.
3. Has properly defined Entry and Exit Points.
4. invest upto max. of 10% of money everytime.
5. Tension free, since you know when to sell and when to buy even if market goes completely opposite.

suri112000

Just put up a copy of your P&L statement at regular intervals because that is the maximum we can expect from you and your post/thread.

suri112000

Generally, all the advisory companies use different trading strategy for providing the best information and knowledge to their client's.
what is your experience with them? do you work for them or take from them? generally one thing is for sure. whether the client makes profit or not, the advisories get payment. The advisories are certain to get their payment. But their services are not guaranteed to produce profit and are subject to market risks. Now, tell me who is sure to get their dues. Client or advisory?