best trading software with realtime data and charts for all markets

hai freinds/fellow traders,

I am new to trading and I presently going through some books of Elder alexander like trading for a living, come to my trading room etc.

I want the best trading software with realtime data and charts for all markets(specially NSE,BSE).

Help me get rated differences between available top trading software including price, type of markets available,charts,indicators etc;

Thanking you one and all,
Suresh Kumar
Visakhapatnam.

fxgood

I am new to trading and I presently going through some books of Elder alexander like trading for a living, come to my trading room etc.

I want the best trading software with realtime data and charts for all markets(specially NSE,BSE).

Help me get rated differences between available top trading software including price, type of markets available,charts,indicators etc;

Suresh Kumar
Visakhapatnam.
MT 4 or MT 5 will be most useful choice and you can get them from firstcharting

Will MT4/MT5 comes with realtime updation and live charting?

Will MT4/MT5 work for all markets and all types of trading(especially NSE,BSE,forex)?

Will MT4/MT5 enables back testing with history data and technical analysis?

hai fxgood,

please answer the previous and I had another question for U!

I installed the MT4 as guided by a thread written by U I guess applying MT4 stock chart V201.

But I am not getting the realtime updates and when open a new chart and apply refresh all charts script, the program is crashing. refresh all charts works partially on offline chart only.

As the charting software is not working properly, i opted to get a licensed software.

I am following Elder alexander's "trading for living and Come to my trading room" ebooks and learning the trading business.

Please Help Me

Hi Suresh before buying any software u can take demo of Technical Analysis software some of them are spider,falcon,investar etc. I am not popularising or selling any software but this is to help u. :)

just goto DYNAMIC LIVE...i think it is around 2 lakhs and one more lakh is needed for trading...rest is 99% success....i too am a beginner.....but my friends sugessted me this

ajeetsingh

For NSE, amibroker is quite good.
Just google to get cra*** version.
Use any excel utility, posted in forum, to get live data
Use utrrc for backfill.
This setup needs not a single penny.

Suresh Kumar
Visakhapatnam.
try this FinproRt http://amibrokerlivedata.blogspot.com/p/home.html share me the exprience