Best Stock Tips provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

No advisors have guts to take trade on there own calls ! ! ! !.
Not all people are greedy, ambitious, risk-taking, etc. A few smart ones have identified a low-risk opportunity within the stock markets. Its not about guts, its about goals.

Rish

Sir i can understand your hate towards advisors, There are actually 2 kind of advisors -- 1 who fake performance show fake details about their services, make you believe that everything is sureshot and huge profits and blah blah, while the other one does managed trading via Technical Analysis, Its only about making the right choice, Even i am an advisor sir!
One simple question ! ! ! !

why you are not trading on your own calls ?
why you want give only advise?

Technical analysis part of the trading game, if technicals analysis is 100% sure, why so many indicators and why people go on searching new indicators ?.

jahan

One simple question ! ! ! !

why you are not trading on your own calls ?
why you want give only advise?

Technical analysis part of the trading game, if technicals analysis is 100% sure, why so many indicators and why people go on searching new indicators ?.

Hello,

ur right....

in fact any form of Analysis...whether technical,fundamental or news based ......nothing is 100% sure.....if u compare all Analysis methods.. Technical stands in first place because it gives the identical information for all Analysts(OHLC,V), its little bit objective when compared to other form of Analysis.

....when comes to indicators....there are as many of them as traders are....

all these indicator searcher's and vendors of systems/formula's ..they are also not doing any wrong ....they selling their products by knowing that there are plenty of victims available who believes that this(vendors) sytem/formula will change their life. but as usual only to fail..

i know some traders around the age of 60 and still believes that there is some magical strategy/system/indicator exits. its never ending quest.i feel very sad about them...not for their searching....b'coz for....they die without knowing that(magical thing).

when come to advisory's they are always there....until people are accepting them.people who take TIP'S OR advises simply don't know that they are trading some others beliefs/psychology which is different for person to person ...and eventually the end result is negative.

"Jab tak dhoka khane wale duniya mein hain ...dhoka dene valey bhi rahenge".

Regards,

poortrader

Hello,
can any one tell me the best and genuine stock tip provider
It is always good if you can generate your own calls by working out technical analysis methods

But there are some new analysts who trade their own calls as well as earn from advisory. Some only take money when you earn.

If you want the site link pm me..I will provide the links. However, if you subscribe devise a good money management strategy before taking calls

Mr.G

Always take an advisor who is willing to take part in loss aswell as risk. Eg, I take 20% of profit from my clients, Incase of loss I give 25% back.

saakk

Always take an advisor who is willing to take part in loss aswell as risk. Eg, I take 20% of profit from my clients, Incase of loss I give 25% back.
Are you from this PLANET?

Mr.G

Status
Not open for further replies.