• Wolf of the wall street

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Trillion Dollar Bet- documentary

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

bunti_k23

watching big short rightnow,:)

NJ23

Big short sounds big bullshit. Judging from the official trailer. It'll make money for sure, though. :D

bpr

I recently watched The Big Short hands down the best movie on wallstreet. Not only that it is a good movie in general.

The best part they stick to many of the raw financial terms instead of dumbing it down for the audience , it is going to be challenging to the general public even sometimes we traders.

But feels authentic and the acting is so good across the board man Its been a while I have been so impressed by a movie.

Go watch it without fail.:thumb:

I don't want to add any spoilers But if you have any specific doubt after watching the movie I can explain.:rofl:

Blackhole

I recently watched The Big Short hands down the best movie on wallstreet. Not only that it is a good movie in general.

The best part they stick to many of the raw financial terms instead of dumbing it down for the audience , it is going to be challenging to the general public even sometimes we traders.

But feels authentic and the acting is so good across the board man Its been a while I have been so impressed by a movie.

Go watch it without fail.:thumb:

I don't want to add any spoilers But if you have any specific doubt after watching the movie I can explain.:rofl:
Truly said!

everybody is talking about dr.m burry(Christian Bale) / Ryan Gosling, my pick is brad pitt and Steve Carell..simple realism

Can someone plz help me understand why the ppl in topmost positions.. those responsible for the massive f up got fat bonuses instead of jail ??
Because they are they ones who supposedly were responsible for the top end strategically ....

Credit is to the leader. Loss is for the whole firm!