Best RT data Provider for Metastock with volume

Hello Traderji's.

I am looking for realtime data providers for metastock with volume data and maximum historical data.

can some one help me with best data provider.

regards
Alcista

Hello Traderji's.

I am looking for realtime data providers for metastock with volume data and maximum historical data.

can some one help me with best data provider.

regards
Alcista
go for authorized data vendors like gdfl,neotrade, esignal etc with illegal u wont be able to run the data properly in metastock as u require meta refesher and every time data refresh the chart will blink.
regds,

go for authorized data vendors like gdfl,neotrade, esignal etc with illegal u wont be able to run the data properly in metastock as u require meta refesher and every time data refresh the chart will blink.
regds,
Thank you.

GDFL & Neotrade provide only data for F&O... I am looking for data for cash.

Esignal is costly.

looking for cash data with volumes.

Thank you, Alcista

rpsvinod

Thank you.

GDFL & Neotrade provide only data for F&O... I am looking for data for cash.

Esignal is costly.

looking for cash data with volumes.

Thank you, Alcista
Hi Alcista,

Try by trail from Truedata.in. I'm not using it for Metastock. But 'll be sure they support by Esignal Plug in.

RPS.VINOD

Look at truedata.in
Hi Alcista,

Try by trail from Truedata.in. I'm not using it for Metastock. But 'll be sure they support by Esignal Plug in.

RPS.VINOD
I agree with these 2 ! Just an outstanding team providing some exceptional service + a Superb data application.

.. for me, I needed tick data for equities for Ami & Ninja - I got both, cos I have some studies in Ninja & some in Ami. I need to refer both, simultaneously. Now I can do it.

Just super ! Just go there no harm in a 7 day trial ! :thumb:
Thank you guys

i took a trail, and found their data to be accurate and RT.

it seems to work well for adget than metastock.

so, i have stared using adget.

thank you guys:thumb:

goodluck

umeshmandal

Thank you guys

i took a trail, and found their data to be accurate and RT.

it seems to work well for adget than metastock.

so, i have stared using adget.

thank you guys:thumb:

goodluck
Wow! Good to know someone using AdGet! Do share your experience about Advanced Get software. Have you been using it for long? Which strategies in AdGet do you use? Do you use it for RT trades?

Wow! Good to know someone using AdGet! Do share your experience about Advanced Get software. Have you been using it for long? Which strategies in AdGet do you use? Do you use it for RT trades?
hi

i am new to trading.

yes i have started using it for RT trades.

i am using Stochastic indicator to trade. 70% success ratio.

if u use AdGet please do share your experience.

regards
Alcista