Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters
Hello All,

I'm a a freelancer, from Mtero, U can contact me for realtime feed for TS 2000i or Metastock. I provide feed for NSE Cash and F&O. Please ensure that you have VSAT/TAP connectivity for NSE, cause my s/w can work with TAP only. U can contact me at 09818774893.

MANOJ GUPTA
Thanks.

How do you go about TAP connectivity? Is a broker's VSAT to franchisee enough or does one need a direct NSE VSAT? Can you please explain this in a little more detail?

And in such case, does one get NCDEX, MCX & BSE too as most brokers have these feeds coming in their offices?

Sanjay.

donjasjit XFEEDS is very light and simple utility of only 400kb .
It provides real tic-by-tic data of about 200 main scripts and Futures.
Better take 2 days trial and then decide . It is really fast , I am getting good result .:thumb:

An honest confession is good for the soul, but bad for the reputation
Please note that the tamal_esignalindia is a fake identity. The id was created just to tarnish the reputation of original data provider. We have lodged complaint with the moderator and as well as well as we also wanted unconditional apology from this fake guy. Now that thread is deleted instantly.

The only silver lining in this smear campaign is that we must be doing good job attracting the envy of our competitors:D

S. Dasgupta
www.esignalindia.com

kaly422000

Please note that the tamal_esignalindia is a fake identity. The id was created just to tarnish the reputation of original data provider. We have lodged complaint with the moderator and as well as well as we also wanted unconditional apology from this fake guy. Now that thread is deleted instantly.

The only silver lining in this smear campaign is that we must be doing good job attracting the envy of our competitors:D

S. Dasgupta
www.esignalindia.com
if u give amibroker data then pls arrange for free trial for perticipater of this thread
k dasgupta

S. Dasgupta

Thakns for this valuable post.That may increase your business also or it may increase your reputation .
But I took feedback of your data quality from my friends in Kolkata.They told "tamal_esignalindia" may be a fake id but facts about your data is 100% true.

Then I tallk to your main office with Mr. Tiwari (Who provide you data),he also agree with me regarding that fact.

So,Please don't misguide any member of this forum.That is my humble request.

Take care.

Bye,

Dil_To_Pagal_hai