Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters

vijkris

Learner and Follower

josh1

Is there a way I can download historical tick data (1min, 5min, etc.)? I am willing to pay for subscription to feed services if needed. I know programming also, so if there are any services that would let me download data via APIs, that would be fine too.

I need a good data supplier who can provide me data of around 130 spot symbols and respective future symbols. Total around 260 symbols with time-stamp 1 sec.

Global Datafeed doesn't provide spot data and True data India provide data for only 200 symbols.
just a a quote if all this data works out all google fb yahoo top programmers for this comany will resign and work from home,hope it clarifies(I know it 99% these guys dnt work for it)

just a a quote if all this data works out all google fb yahoo top programmers for this comany will resign and work from home,hope it clarifies(I know it 99% these guys dnt work for it)

I have purchase Velocity Optima Plus NSE EQ and FnO but and I am getting 500 symbols at a time with TruData...Please contact them they will help you for all setup also...:thumb:

today i received email that globaldatafeeds support Ninjatrader 8 32bit and 64bit NimbleNT now supporting tick and volume charts you can test it. its free trial