Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters
Are they upto the mark?
they are good, i mean real good.GDFL took me for a ride, a whole year.

GDFL data is good but neo is of the same quality, GDFL Crashes database at regular intervals due to which you loose precious data, if you contact them they'll tell you that you are using a pirated version of amibroker, regardless of the hard earned money you paid for ami.After you have prooved that you own the legitimate copy, they'll tell you its your fault for not keeping a back up. trust me they are full of hot air and nonsense.

i was promised a price protection and then later they backed out, i dont want to go into the details.

gdfl if you are reading this,i still have 45 days of subscription left, you can cancel that and with the money gift swapnil and the rest of them english dictionaries.

Last edited:
they are good, i mean real good.GDFL took me for a ride, a whole year.

GDFL data is good but neo is of the same quality, GDFL Crashes database at regular intervals due to which you loose precious data, if you contact them they'll tell you that you are using a pirated version of amibroker, regardless of the hard earned money you paid for ami.After you have prooved that you own the legitimate copy, they'll tell you its your fault for not keeping a back up. trust me they are full of hot air and nonsense.

i was promised a price protection and then later they backed out, i dont want to go into the details.

gdfl if you are reading this,i still have 45 days of subscription left, you can cancel that and with the money gift swapnil and the rest of them english dictionaries.
Do not go with neotrade. They are the worst data providers.

Their feed doesn't work and customer support is incompetent and rude.

Better go with any of the unauthorized feed or GDFL.

I would differ with your opinion.

i have been using Neotrade for more than 6months now. Never faced any major issues except for few login issues which was resolved, may be around 3-4 times

there were few initial issues which their team helped me out remotely.

I recommended few friends and they were very much happy as well.:thumb:

had used gfdl, manshi and other free stuffs, had some or other issues.

Would really recommend Neotrade and icharts.

I would differ with your opinion.

i have been using Neotrade for more than 6months now. Never faced any major issues except for few login issues which was resolved, may be around 3-4 times

there were few initial issues which their team helped me out remotely.

I recommended few friends and they were very much happy as well.:thumb:

had used gfdl, manshi and other free stuffs, had some or other issues.

Would really recommend Neotrade and icharts.
Its not my opinion. It's my experience.

I have been here for more than a year and you just joined this month and you claim to have been with them for 6 months. Can't accept that.

Either way , they couldn't not fix my issue even with Team viewer and their customer support was rude. So its not worth it.

Even a unauthorized data vendor has better support and simpler installation procedure and though illegal , their feed at least works. Can't say the same about neotrade.I had ton of issues just to get the a/c activated.

Another issue, they don't even send you a payment confirmation via email. Every other vendor does it. So now i have no proof of any payment.

All i can say is after being in this business i can say that they are by far the worst data vendor i have seen and trust me i have tried pretty much every data vendor out there.

cant really comment on your experience.

Only issue i had with them when i used xp which had compatibility issues. Their team did help me when i moved to win 7. it has been smooth after that and never really had any trouble with them and received payments details through their payment gateway instantly after i made the payment.

ps. i am neutral for all vendors and not promoting any particular vendor.

The only better way to give you customer service is to ask them to come and stay with you. They have given their phone number which I use to call if I have a problem, does GDFL give you that!??

And dear, they are authorised vendors. Check the nse website for vendors of dotex data .

The only better way to give you customer service is to ask them to come and stay with you. They have given their phone number which I use to call if I have a problem, does GDFL give you that!??

And dear, they are authorised vendors. Check the nse website for vendors of dotex data .
LOL. nice joke.

GDFL need not give phone support because unlike Neotrade their feed actually works.

And yes GDFL data while not very reliable , at least it works.

Sadly there are no tick-by-tick data providers in India.

Esignal is the only one that comes close the quality data, that's why their cost is high.

I think the feedback you are giving is prehistoric, I've been using it for a while now without any problem .

And your comment about unauthorised vendors being better , is better avoided and does not merit a reply.

I think the feedback you are giving is prehistoric, I've been using it for a while now without any problem .

And your comment about unauthorised vendors being better , is better avoided and does not merit a reply.
yea ,go and check the quality of these feeds and compare them to unauthorized ones. There is no difference.

GDFL and Neotrade miss a lot of ticks. So many times you SL will get hit and it won't even show on the data feed. They are just as reliable as unauthorised feeds. I used to be under the impression that these authorized feeds were better , but sadly they are not.

Looks like you do not have much experience in trading.if you did you would know what i m talking about.

Experience is not gauged by the number of times you get thanked , but by the number of years of survival in the market.!

Pardon my ignorance about unauthorised data feeds. I don't think they deserve a mention.