newtrader101

This technique works (on the smaller time frames, not daily). I added Bollinger band width to it. The signal coming after low band width is more reliable.

Many new folks get trapped into useless/fake/scam strategies sold by many frauds on Youtube/twitter/telegram etc.
This thread is to help newbies not to fall for it.

Check this video and also read all the comments.I am attaching one of the comments in case the video gets deleted for whatever reasons

Video :
His channel exposes scammers : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFSR835vzZBQrF4drclMS-Q

This is a good comment (included my views)

Impulse Technical : His strategy works only in backtest, as soon as it starts failing he will make something new. Every few months he keeps changing the paid strategy from his website. I have taken 2 strategies from him. All gave lose. I have made the biggest loses from IMPULSE strategies. Because I trusted him the most and used bigger capital on his strategy. I followed proper risk management. Still failed. He never replied when all his strategy failed one by one. He is using his GOOD IMAGE to SELL Courses.
My view: Few of my friends confirm this.

YNC : Not taken

Super Trader : I took three strategies, it is similar to impulse. Works in backtest but not in live market. WHat actually happen is they just observe something for few months and sell it as a strategy but those thing doesn't work in long term. Total waste.
My view:Biggest fraud

Amol's Training : By far the best as compared to other trainings. He trades live infront of us daily. His strategy requires a lot of practice, it is not mechanical strategy but with practice you can become profitable. Almost all of his students are happy with him. 5 out of 5
My view: I have taken his course.He is not fake.He is a good trader.But simple pivot based system.One can give it a try.However i feel its not worth the fees he charges. Definetly not a scammer.3/5

Smart Nifty Trader : Not taken

Darshan Tech : Total waste of money. He just put some random indicators. Total waste of money. His stratey doesn't even work in backtest. He will send a video and that's it... you won't get any reply from him.
My view: Complete nonsense. dont fall for his fake feedbacks which he shows thoughout half of his videos. Somebody has posted on youtube all his strategies.

VC Trader : In the name of strategy, he just tells min breakout and support-resistance. He never explained any specific strategy. Total waste of money. His paid videos are already available on youtube. Power of Stock : Not taken. Ideal Advisory: His logic seems good, he uses macd and generally min candle to take entry. But you need to modify on your own to see some result. Okayish. You can only take his course to get new idea, don't expect profit.

Badshahi Trading: Not taken. Beat The Trade: I took strategy from him but he himself stopped trading on it. He is profitable for sure but his strategies are not easy to follow. I mean you can trade with small capital only with his strategy. Can't trade with higher capital. Okayish

Mahesh Patil: Okayish. Whatever he teaches is already on youtube but yeah you will at least get a specific plan to follow. His strategy is based on breakout and dip buying. Breakout - Triangle pattern breakout and for DIP Buying he uses fibonacci levels. He is profitable for sure, he only teaches swing. 4 out of 5

High Yield Intraday Trading : BIGGEST FRAUD I HAVE EVER SEEN SO FAR. He is like a sweet poison, he is a good speaker, that's it. He will teach you all kinds of indicators and put all of it in a chart. His strategy consists of 10+ indicators. It makes no sense. BIGGEST FRAUD on YOUTUBE.

RK Trading: Not taken.

Angel Trading Friends: Another biggest fraud. He even blocked me when I caught him red-handed. His strategy was - Select top gainer/loser from nifty 50 at 9:30 and stocks that has made 3 green candle with higher high... then we have to buy at high and SL at 0.5% and Target 1%. And for backtest he showed top gainer/loser after market close. Nonsense strategy.

Sokhi team charnpreet: One of my friend has very bad experience with this guy.Most likely fake guy.

I Was About To Take Paid Course From Impulse Technical...And I Read This Post...Have U Yourself Took His Course And Had Bad Experience ?? I Want Detailed Review Of Impluse...Plz Jis Bhi Members Ko Impulse Technical Ka Bad Experience Ya Good Experience Ho Bataye...

Plz Guide Me.... Thanks In Advance...

I find this information quite useful as there is relatively large number of fraudsters looking for easy money on the web. Only by sharing this information on forums and informing other people regarding their techniques, we can fight them

Many new folks get trapped into useless/fake/scam strategies sold by many frauds on Youtube/twitter/telegram etc.
This thread is to help newbies not to fall for it.

Check this video and also read all the comments.I am attaching one of the comments in case the video gets deleted for whatever reasons

Video :
His channel exposes scammers : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFSR835vzZBQrF4drclMS-Q

This is a good comment (included my views)

Impulse Technical : His strategy works only in backtest, as soon as it starts failing he will make something new. Every few months he keeps changing the paid strategy from his website. I have taken 2 strategies from him. All gave lose. I have made the biggest loses from IMPULSE strategies. Because I trusted him the most and used bigger capital on his strategy. I followed proper risk management. Still failed. He never replied when all his strategy failed one by one. He is using his GOOD IMAGE to SELL Courses.
My view: Few of my friends confirm this.

YNC : Not taken

Super Trader : I took three strategies, it is similar to impulse. Works in backtest but not in live market. WHat actually happen is they just observe something for few months and sell it as a strategy but those thing doesn't work in long term. Total waste.
My view:Biggest fraud

Amol's Training : By far the best as compared to other trainings. He trades live infront of us daily. His strategy requires a lot of practice, it is not mechanical strategy but with practice you can become profitable. Almost all of his students are happy with him. 5 out of 5
My view: I have taken his course.He is not fake.He is a good trader.But simple pivot based system.One can give it a try.However i feel its not worth the fees he charges. Definetly not a scammer.3/5

Smart Nifty Trader : Not taken

Darshan Tech : Total waste of money. He just put some random indicators. Total waste of money. His stratey doesn't even work in backtest. He will send a video and that's it... you won't get any reply from him.
My view: Complete nonsense. dont fall for his fake feedbacks which he shows thoughout half of his videos. Somebody has posted on youtube all his strategies.

VC Trader : In the name of strategy, he just tells min breakout and support-resistance. He never explained any specific strategy. Total waste of money. His paid videos are already available on youtube. Power of Stock : Not taken. Ideal Advisory: His logic seems good, he uses macd and generally min candle to take entry. But you need to modify on your own to see some result. Okayish. You can only take his course to get new idea, don't expect profit.

Badshahi Trading: Not taken. Beat The Trade: I took strategy from him but he himself stopped trading on it. He is profitable for sure but his strategies are not easy to follow. I mean you can trade with small capital only with his strategy. Can't trade with higher capital. Okayish

Mahesh Patil: Okayish. Whatever he teaches is already on youtube but yeah you will at least get a specific plan to follow. His strategy is based on breakout and dip buying. Breakout - Triangle pattern breakout and for DIP Buying he uses fibonacci levels. He is profitable for sure, he only teaches swing. 4 out of 5

High Yield Intraday Trading : BIGGEST FRAUD I HAVE EVER SEEN SO FAR. He is like a sweet poison, he is a good speaker, that's it. He will teach you all kinds of indicators and put all of it in a chart. His strategy consists of 10+ indicators. It makes no sense. BIGGEST FRAUD on YOUTUBE.

RK Trading: Not taken.

Angel Trading Friends: Another biggest fraud. He even blocked me when I caught him red-handed. His strategy was - Select top gainer/loser from nifty 50 at 9:30 and stocks that has made 3 green candle with higher high... then we have to buy at high and SL at 0.5% and Target 1%. And for backtest he showed top gainer/loser after market close. Nonsense strategy.

Sokhi team charnpreet: One of my friend has very bad experience with this guy.Most likely fake guy.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You said that you have taken three strategies from supertrader. But he claims to have won zerodha 60 days challenge in a row 6 times. Is his claim false. Can you share his positional paid strategy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You said that you have taken three strategies from supertrader. But he claims to have won zerodha 60 days challenge in a row 6 times. Is his claim false. Can you share his positional paid strategy.
Everything is Photoshopped bro.What 6 time zerodha winner, its all BS.
And here is his strategy

What you have said about Angel Trading Friends is absolutely correct. Angel Trading Friends is an International Fraud. He always catch newbies promising big profit from stock market. You will loose money heavily if you trade on his strategies. Moreover, his strategies are worthless and nonsense.

What you have said about Angel Trading Friends is absolutely correct. Angel Trading Friends is an International Fraud. He always catch newbies promising big profit from stock market. You will loose money heavily if you trade on his strategies. Moreover, his strategies are worthless and nonsense.
Exactly I took his option stratergy.

Got 4k lost 20k.

I have that video about the stratergy ,Which he gave after paying 3999