Intradageeks : Run by jayesh thakkar is also a fraud one. He used to take 20-25 trades in a month and obviously something hit on target and shown his screen shots to attract public for selling his course at 15k. Moreover he himself showing as a busy man. I took his course, a fake one.. Will not work in sideways market. A smart cheater in stock market and seeking lost money through selling courses..
Hi Ratheesh,
Even I got cheated by other so called guru trader.
I have his videos, is there any way to contact you? We can help eachother.

I would like to add one more fraudster in this list.

STOCKPRO : A very big fraudster
Guys plz dont join Stockpro training course, if u r about to. First they will tell u that they will teach u everything regarding intraday and positional stock scanners, but they will teach u only general things which any other youtube channel will provide. If u will ask them to give u their scanners, they will tell that these scanners are worth 1 lakh of Rs. and which can't be given to general members. They themselves scan the stcoks from Falcon 7 software.
Their so called mentors will never tell u how to scan the stocks in intraday. Only 1 mentor, Mr. Yasin, was there who had helped a lot but he has left Stockpro now. Many other telegram channels are there for taking trainings. Do your research first and then join, but don't join Stockpro.
Overall Stockpro is a total wastage of ur hard earned money.

stoch

The best paid strategy is the one in which you have invested your time, money, efforts and know ins and outs of it. Using paid software or robots with unknown trading idea or intuition behind it is a disaster. I trade with my custom build EA on Hotforex and can make necessary changes when I see that it starts to underperform.

Many new folks get trapped into useless/fake/scam strategies sold by many frauds on Youtube/twitter/telegram etc.
This thread is to help newbies not to fall for it.

Check this video and also read all the comments.I am attaching one of the comments in case the video gets deleted for whatever reasons

Video :
His channel exposes scammers : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFSR835vzZBQrF4drclMS-Q

This is a good comment (included my views)

Impulse Technical : His strategy works only in backtest, as soon as it starts failing he will make something new. Every few months he keeps changing the paid strategy from his website. I have taken 2 strategies from him. All gave lose. I have made the biggest loses from IMPULSE strategies. Because I trusted him the most and used bigger capital on his strategy. I followed proper risk management. Still failed. He never replied when all his strategy failed one by one. He is using his GOOD IMAGE to SELL Courses.
My view: Few of my friends confirm this.

YNC : Not taken

Super Trader : I took three strategies, it is similar to impulse. Works in backtest but not in live market. WHat actually happen is they just observe something for few months and sell it as a strategy but those thing doesn't work in long term. Total waste.
My view:Biggest fraud

Amol's Training : By far the best as compared to other trainings. He trades live infront of us daily. His strategy requires a lot of practice, it is not mechanical strategy but with practice you can become profitable. Almost all of his students are happy with him. 5 out of 5
My view: I have taken his course.He is not fake.He is a good trader.But simple pivot based system.One can give it a try.However i feel its not worth the fees he charges. Definetly not a scammer.3/5

Smart Nifty Trader : Not taken

Darshan Tech : Total waste of money. He just put some random indicators. Total waste of money. His stratey doesn't even work in backtest. He will send a video and that's it... you won't get any reply from him.
My view: Complete nonsense. dont fall for his fake feedbacks which he shows thoughout half of his videos. Somebody has posted on youtube all his strategies.

VC Trader : In the name of strategy, he just tells min breakout and support-resistance. He never explained any specific strategy. Total waste of money. His paid videos are already available on youtube. Power of Stock : Not taken. Ideal Advisory: His logic seems good, he uses macd and generally min candle to take entry. But you need to modify on your own to see some result. Okayish. You can only take his course to get new idea, don't expect profit.

Badshahi Trading: Not taken. Beat The Trade: I took strategy from him but he himself stopped trading on it. He is profitable for sure but his strategies are not easy to follow. I mean you can trade with small capital only with his strategy. Can't trade with higher capital. Okayish

Mahesh Patil: Okayish. Whatever he teaches is already on youtube but yeah you will at least get a specific plan to follow. His strategy is based on breakout and dip buying. Breakout - Triangle pattern breakout and for DIP Buying he uses fibonacci levels. He is profitable for sure, he only teaches swing. 4 out of 5

High Yield Intraday Trading : BIGGEST FRAUD I HAVE EVER SEEN SO FAR. He is like a sweet poison, he is a good speaker, that's it. He will teach you all kinds of indicators and put all of it in a chart. His strategy consists of 10+ indicators. It makes no sense. BIGGEST FRAUD on YOUTUBE.

RK Trading: Not taken.

Angel Trading Friends: Another biggest fraud. He even blocked me when I caught him red-handed. His strategy was - Select top gainer/loser from nifty 50 at 9:30 and stocks that has made 3 green candle with higher high... then we have to buy at high and SL at 0.5% and Target 1%. And for backtest he showed top gainer/loser after market close. Nonsense strategy.

Sokhi team charnpreet: One of my friend has very bad experience with this guy.Most likely fake guy.
Many new folks get trapped into useless/fake/scam strategies sold by many frauds on Youtube/twitter/telegram etc.
This thread is to help newbies not to fall for it.

Check this video and also read all the comments.I am attaching one of the comments in case the video gets deleted for whatever reasons

Video :
His channel exposes scammers : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFSR835vzZBQrF4drclMS-Q

This is a good comment (included my views)

Impulse Technical : His strategy works only in backtest, as soon as it starts failing he will make something new. Every few months he keeps changing the paid strategy from his website. I have taken 2 strategies from him. All gave lose. I have made the biggest loses from IMPULSE strategies. Because I trusted him the most and used bigger capital on his strategy. I followed proper risk management. Still failed. He never replied when all his strategy failed one by one. He is using his GOOD IMAGE to SELL Courses.
My view: Few of my friends confirm this.

YNC : Not taken

Super Trader : I took three strategies, it is similar to impulse. Works in backtest but not in live market. WHat actually happen is they just observe something for few months and sell it as a strategy but those thing doesn't work in long term. Total waste.
My view:Biggest fraud

Amol's Training : By far the best as compared to other trainings. He trades live infront of us daily. His strategy requires a lot of practice, it is not mechanical strategy but with practice you can become profitable. Almost all of his students are happy with him. 5 out of 5
My view: I have taken his course.He is not fake.He is a good trader.But simple pivot based system.One can give it a try.However i feel its not worth the fees he charges. Definetly not a scammer.3/5

Smart Nifty Trader : Not taken

Darshan Tech : Total waste of money. He just put some random indicators. Total waste of money. His stratey doesn't even work in backtest. He will send a video and that's it... you won't get any reply from him.
My view: Complete nonsense. dont fall for his fake feedbacks which he shows thoughout half of his videos. Somebody has posted on youtube all his strategies.

VC Trader : In the name of strategy, he just tells min breakout and support-resistance. He never explained any specific strategy. Total waste of money. His paid videos are already available on youtube. Power of Stock : Not taken. Ideal Advisory: His logic seems good, he uses macd and generally min candle to take entry. But you need to modify on your own to see some result. Okayish. You can only take his course to get new idea, don't expect profit.

Badshahi Trading: Not taken. Beat The Trade: I took strategy from him but he himself stopped trading on it. He is profitable for sure but his strategies are not easy to follow. I mean you can trade with small capital only with his strategy. Can't trade with higher capital. Okayish

Mahesh Patil: Okayish. Whatever he teaches is already on youtube but yeah you will at least get a specific plan to follow. His strategy is based on breakout and dip buying. Breakout - Triangle pattern breakout and for DIP Buying he uses fibonacci levels. He is profitable for sure, he only teaches swing. 4 out of 5

High Yield Intraday Trading : BIGGEST FRAUD I HAVE EVER SEEN SO FAR. He is like a sweet poison, he is a good speaker, that's it. He will teach you all kinds of indicators and put all of it in a chart. His strategy consists of 10+ indicators. It makes no sense. BIGGEST FRAUD on YOUTUBE.

RK Trading: Not taken.

Angel Trading Friends: Another biggest fraud. He even blocked me when I caught him red-handed. His strategy was - Select top gainer/loser from nifty 50 at 9:30 and stocks that has made 3 green candle with higher high... then we have to buy at high and SL at 0.5% and Target 1%. And for backtest he showed top gainer/loser after market close. Nonsense strategy.

Sokhi team charnpreet: One of my friend has very bad experience with this guy.Most likely fake guy.

My question :~
By Super Trader.. Do u mean super trader Lakshya as i was thinking of taking his course ( Price 10000 rs )
i follow his youtube channel also named Super Trader Lakshya and telegram channel.. where i see making profits and all
And I am a beginner in stock market that's why i wanna first learn and then earn.. thats why i was looking for courses...

Also, there is one more course i want to ask about - The Stock Wizard course ( site name : Nadorasolutions.com ) by mohd zain ( his course price - rs 2500 ) , if anyone has taken his/her course .. please give me your review as it would be highly helpful.

Also Give me your review about stocksteps ( from rohini ) &
sanbun investments ( I think he posted fake reviews on google and his behaviour towards people is very bad and egoisitc .. i had a very bad experience when i just asked him about why he doesn't post his losses , he just got furious and Was very ill mannered .

I dont wanna lose money by paying their fees also and then incur more losses in share market

[i am confused and afraid that whom to choose and i wanna first learn and make profits side by side ]

Guys plz dont join Stockpro training course, if u r about to. First they will tell u that they will teach u everything regarding intraday and positional stock scanners, but they will teach u only general things which any other youtube channel will provide. If u will ask them to give u their scanners, they will tell that these scanners are worth 1 lakh of Rs. and which can't be given to general members. They themselves scan the stcoks from Falcon 7 software.
Their so called mentors will never tell u how to scan the stocks in intraday. Only 1 mentor, Mr. Yasin, was there who had helped a lot but he has left Stockpro now. Many other telegram channels are there for taking trainings. Do your research first and then join, but don't join Stockpro.
I found some other negative feedback about these guys. I'm glad I didn't try them.

your search may be over. its in my signature.

ps: just read 73 pages of the thread starter
Hi Pannet1
Thanks for your signature.
But I tried hard to understand it, its a heavy thread and I didn't get the strategy I was looking for or wasn't I able to find? Could you pls explain it in a simple manner

Heard about this lately, thanks for this.

Intradageeks : Run by jayesh thakkar is also a fraud one. He used to take 20-25 trades in a month and obviously something hit on target and shown his screen shots to attract public for selling his course at 15k. Moreover he himself showing as a busy man. I took his course, a fake one.. Will not work in sideways market. A smart cheater in stock market and seeking lost money through selling courses..
Hey, Even I was thinking to enroll in his ( intradaygeeks)course, should I avoid it.
I am his telegram channel member, and the daily his profit screenshots are of big amounts,

you said he is also a fraud, Can you please give an overview of what he teaches in his course?

Another scam is by a telegram channel "Tradewhizzer" (Now running more channels with name "WX Series"). He will ask to add money in Astha trade account and will promise to double money. He will use huge leverage and on profit days he will ask you to send half of the profit to him. On loss days he will tell he will recover and slowly he will blow your trading account and then stop all communication channels. Never share your trading account details to anyone.