Great information. Thanks OP..there are lot of fraudsters on youtube, telegram...selling their content. One needs to be very cautious.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Many new folks get trapped into useless/fake/scam strategies sold by many frauds on Youtube/twitter/telegram etc.
This thread is to help newbies not to fall for it.

Check this video and also read all the comments.I am attaching one of the comments in case the video gets deleted for whatever reasons

Video :
His channel exposes scammers : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFSR835vzZBQrF4drclMS-Q

This is a good comment (included my views)

Impulse Technical : His strategy works only in backtest, as soon as it starts failing he will make something new. Every few months he keeps changing the paid strategy from his website. I have taken 2 strategies from him. All gave lose. I have made the biggest loses from IMPULSE strategies. Because I trusted him the most and used bigger capital on his strategy. I followed proper risk management. Still failed. He never replied when all his strategy failed one by one. He is using his GOOD IMAGE to SELL Courses.
My view: Few of my friends confirm this.

YNC : Not taken

Super Trader : I took three strategies, it is similar to impulse. Works in backtest but not in live market. WHat actually happen is they just observe something for few months and sell it as a strategy but those thing doesn't work in long term. Total waste.
My view:Biggest fraud

Amol's Training : By far the best as compared to other trainings. He trades live infront of us daily. His strategy requires a lot of practice, it is not mechanical strategy but with practice you can become profitable. Almost all of his students are happy with him. 5 out of 5
My view: I have taken his course.He is not fake.He is a good trader.But simple pivot based system.One can give it a try.However i feel its not worth the fees he charges. Definetly not a scammer.3/5

Smart Nifty Trader : Not taken

Darshan Tech : Total waste of money. He just put some random indicators. Total waste of money. His stratey doesn't even work in backtest. He will send a video and that's it... you won't get any reply from him.
My view: Complete nonsense. dont fall for his fake feedbacks which he shows thoughout half of his videos. Somebody has posted on youtube all his strategies.

VC Trader : In the name of strategy, he just tells min breakout and support-resistance. He never explained any specific strategy. Total waste of money. His paid videos are already available on youtube. Power of Stock : Not taken. Ideal Advisory: His logic seems good, he uses macd and generally min candle to take entry. But you need to modify on your own to see some result. Okayish. You can only take his course to get new idea, don't expect profit.

Badshahi Trading: Not taken. Beat The Trade: I took strategy from him but he himself stopped trading on it. He is profitable for sure but his strategies are not easy to follow. I mean you can trade with small capital only with his strategy. Can't trade with higher capital. Okayish

Mahesh Patil: Okayish. Whatever he teaches is already on youtube but yeah you will at least get a specific plan to follow. His strategy is based on breakout and dip buying. Breakout - Triangle pattern breakout and for DIP Buying he uses fibonacci levels. He is profitable for sure, he only teaches swing. 4 out of 5

High Yield Intraday Trading : BIGGEST FRAUD I HAVE EVER SEEN SO FAR. He is like a sweet poison, he is a good speaker, that's it. He will teach you all kinds of indicators and put all of it in a chart. His strategy consists of 10+ indicators. It makes no sense. BIGGEST FRAUD on YOUTUBE.

RK Trading: Not taken.

Angel Trading Friends: Another biggest fraud. He even blocked me when I caught him red-handed. His strategy was - Select top gainer/loser from nifty 50 at 9:30 and stocks that has made 3 green candle with higher high... then we have to buy at high and SL at 0.5% and Target 1%. And for backtest he showed top gainer/loser after market close. Nonsense strategy.

Sokhi team charnpreet: One of my friend has very bad experience with this guy.Most likely fake guy.
Intradageeks : Run by jayesh thakkar is also a fraud one. He used to take 20-25 trades in a month and obviously something hit on target and shown his screen shots to attract public for selling his course at 15k. Moreover he himself showing as a busy man. I took his course, a fake one.. Will not work in sideways market. A smart cheater in stock market and seeking lost money through selling courses..

Just-Trade

There are full of cheaters active in Twitter doing workshops. They show edited html & photoshopped profits made of lakhs! They are simply cheaters. Ask them small video clip of 5 seconds of running profits. If they are genuine, they will show it instead of showing the fake images. Always ask for small video clips of min of 5 sec. And don't believe in one video. Let them put video clips of everyday, let it be profit or loss. You will come to know the truth who are Real Profitable Traders.

There are so many different paid courses that it has become extremely difficult. It's just knowledge overload.

For every new trader, here's my simple advice.

Understand yourself. What kind of trader do you want to be? Once you have decided that, you can find the courses that talks about a method which closely relates to your mindset.

For example - I hate high MTM swings and hence, I sell OTM options. It's far more relaxed. May be I make less money but I like what I do. When I started in the stock market, indicators used to confuse me and clutter my mind. So, I switched to pure price action using mechanical strategies.

I would like to write about one more fraudster based out of Bangalore. He is one of the biggest scammer of all time. "NIFTY TEAM BANGALORE". They risk 10% every trade. They trade only on indices. I was associated with them for 9 months. They were charging 25k per month. I lost about 8 lakhs. BIG BIG scam is going on with them. stay away from them please. Ravi, Sajjan saini r fraud people. The points they earn and post it on their website is completely different. I was blocked on whatsapp when I pointed out this. STAY AWAY.

Avadhut sathe - Avadhut sathe trading academy review

This guy is absolutely a shameless fellow whose training are worthless and completely useless.
He hires people on rent basis to fill up training room and make it look like genuine people.

Please do not attend these guys training.They are useless.They earn money by fooling people and charging heavy fees for training. Looks like a chain/network marketers foraying into this field.

Shameless way of looting people's money.
Stay away from this guy.

I've taken membership with stocksteps recently, his strategy is very simple and doesn't work most of the times. Though he offers money back guarantee we can never claim it because he asks to follow nifty in rules. My most of the days have gone with zero trades because his strategy is such, stock rarely comes to the trade price( as per strategy). He simply says enter the trade, watch nifty and decide to exit or stay. No point he gives watchlist everyday.
Waste of money.

stoch

There is a rule of thumb concerning services which offer trading systems, signals etc. - AVOID them. Really working trading system can be considered as a stream of future cashflows (profit from trading). If somebody sells trading system he basically says that either stream of cashflows are very uncertain (too much risk in them) or the system's edge is too small and thus its sale is more attractive or (the most likely case) seller simply cheats.