Best NSE Index Options Brokerage Plan

Which is your current NSE options broker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pannet1

Hi,

I got a little tired of finding an alternate broker from the one that I am using currently. So I want to create a Poll to find out what others are using and its easy to come to a conclusion.

Please participate in the poll only if you are trading with that broker. Even if you have more than one account you could give the one that you prefer to trade.

I will be very thankful, if you could please elaborate on why you choose the brokerage plan. For some it may not be only the brokerage that matters. It could be the execution time, no downtime, ease of use, options strategy help, in built greeks could also count.

the poll values right now is for me based on bpr's excellent thread on brokerages.

Last edited:
Dear,
IMHO Wisdom Capital is the best option with their lifetime freedom plan.

Please correct/add Wisdom Capital Freedom Plan also in your voting list. There are other new entrant also similar to WC plans but they have many hidden charges like software etc. But there is no software cost at WC.

Thanks

pannet1

Dear,
IMHO Wisdom Capital is the best option with their lifetime freedom plan.

Please correct/add Wisdom Capital Freedom Plan also in your voting list. There are other new entrant also similar to WC plans but they have many hidden charges like software etc. But there is no software cost at WC.

Thanks
Thanks. But I am unable to change the poll options now. Please cast your vote for Wisdom (per order) for now. We will treat it as Freedom plan. Can you elaborate on any other benefit besides low brokerage.

mark8tune

Brokerages discount brokers are already too low against traditional broker. If you are worried about brokerage then you need place a lot of orders/day I guess, then you should count only unlimited plans cause you cannot compare pay/order plan with unlimited plans. Preferences are changed according to number of orders required to be placed.

pannet1

Brokerages discount brokers are already too low against traditional broker. If you are worried about brokerage then you need place a lot of orders/day I guess, then you should count only unlimited plans cause you cannot compare pay/order plan with unlimited plans. Preferences are changed according to number of orders required to be placed.
comeon mark,

if i had that much capital and i am a confident trader, i would buy more lots. many of the retail traders are under capitalized. so if i assume that one would trade 2 lots (both sides) of Bank/Nifty on a average, then i believe there wont be much difference on the brokers.

but if i am making consistent profit and if i enter into a challenge like Z offers, then that brings in additional profit of 6000 (0 brokerage). believe every broker out there should offer challenge like z.

pannet1

Assuming that you are trading profitably and planning to change the broker, when is the best time. I think it is from the 1st of April. Why? Its because you may want to file your tax returns upto March 31st.

First you need to be profitable, then you need file the tax returns. In that you have to show proofs from two different brokers, I think its too much.

What do you think?

Subhadip

Hello,

I think for option IIFL is best: if you can get only SPAN margin trading option. with 5 rs one side per lot brokerage.

Else go for ASTHA Trade, as they are giving only span margin option selling.

For real time option greek go for VOLHEDGE.