Best mutual fund investment platform

Hi

Would like to get your opionin for me to decide on mutual fund platform. I currently have IciciDirect for all my investments including mutual fund platform, though I am not using it actively Also I find that Rs. 30 for SIP or Rs. 100 for lumpsum MF investment is not really significant amount.

Would like to know if there is better mutual fund platform. Would like to also know in which way it's better. Thanks.

regards
Pran

Hi

Would like to get your opionin for me to decide on mutual fund platform. I currently have IciciDirect for all my investments including mutual fund platform, though I am not using it actively Also I find that Rs. 30 for SIP or Rs. 100 for lumpsum MF investment is not really significant amount.

Would like to know if there is better mutual fund platform. Would like to also know in which way it's better. Thanks.

regards
Pran
Fundsindia.com

savkar

If you have HDFC bank account, it has a MF platform

Charges are 450 per annum and as its backed by big bank so nothing to worry

Icicidirect is good but too costly if you plan to have multiple MFS/SIPS

In these days of corruption who knows sites like funds india or any other non banking sites will survive or be 100% honest

wont take chance with my hard earned money

rvm123

Now a days, many MF's are offering online investments. U can register with them, get the PIN and transact online. Otherwise, with some of them, even without a PIN, transactions are possible. U can try. Otherwise, u can transact through agents like CAMS, Karvy, etc. I don't think they are charging anything extra.

I would really love to share some information about the mutual funds because today its a hot way of investments with a good return.If you visit religare online you can see the list of all the best performing mutual funds and then you can easily choose the one you like.

I do not use any online MF platform. I just use MS excel to keep track of my investments and I make transactions online. pretty cheap for me.