Best MIP (Monthly Income Plan) Mutual Funds

What do you think of Reliance Monthly Income Plan?

I have been investing in it since Sept-07, and could see that it is very stable.
I basically invest in MIP to save the 2.25% in entry load, so, SIP in MIP and Systematic Transfer plan to another Reliance fund

What do you think of Reliance Monthly Income Plan?

I have been investing in it since Sept-07, and could see that it is very stable.
I basically invest in MIP to save the 2.25% in entry load, so, SIP in MIP and Systematic Transfer plan to another Reliance fund
Hello friend,

Just want to confirm if we go for Systematic Transfer plan from MIP to another reliance fund, wont they charge entry load for new fund?

Yes, for some of their other funds, there is no entry load.
So, I have an SIP in Reliance MIP and STP to Reliance Media and Entertainment.

There are other funds as well, where they dont charge any entry load for STP.

can mutual fund provide monthly income

please tell me whether mutual fund can gine me return on monthly basis on investing one time. or can i invest for 1 month in MF which mf provide highest return.

Re: can mutual fund provide monthly income

Hello!
Almost all AMCs offer MIPs i.e. monthly income plans, which provide u frequent dividend payouts once u invest.
But as these are equity related investments, fixed returns every month are not for sure.
MrIndia

Which Monthly Income Plan to Invest?

All,

I have choosen the below two MIP fund to invest 2000 per month on each.

1. Principal Monthly Income Plan - MIP Plus (G)
2. DBS Chola Monthly Income Plan - Regular (G)

Kindly validate my choice and if my choice is not that great pls. recommend me couple of good MIP's

Regards,
Sriram:)

Re: Which Monthly Income Plan to Invest?

Your choices are good.

But u can also compare these with
Principal MIP
Birla MIP plan 5
and HSBC MIP Savings.

Check also the credit rating by CRISIL with reference to Blended Index MIP of these funds. and also the equity allocation of these funds are <20% or > 20% depending upon your portfolio.

All,

I have choosen the below two MIP fund to invest 2000 per month on each.

1. Principal Monthly Income Plan - MIP Plus (G)
2. DBS Chola Monthly Income Plan - Regular (G)

Kindly validate my choice and if my choice is not that great pls. recommend me couple of good MIP's

Regards,
Sriram:)