Best laptop/desktop for trading

SevenD

Best to buy from your local vendor, most e-commerce portals like paytm, snapdeal are not actual sellers and do not stock merchandise themselves but pass on the order to their affiliates-vendors, so to be competitive these affiliated vendors cut corners by changing the innards of products, or supplying stuff that is not what is asked for,but rather that resembles to the original description.
In India we have not yet reached the comfort level/trust of an e-commerce portal and customers faith in them...

Bros,

Looking for a laptop for trading purpose alone within 30k with at least 4 GB ram processor. Can you kindly help me on this. TIA...
30k is a decent budget for a 4th gen intel based CPU + 4GB + 1 TB, check the prices and models on amazon.in and then with a local vendor. Keep a budget of about Rs. 1500 for the laptop bag + mouse etc..

Will this 4th gen server the trading purpose, will it be little slow or will there be any hiccups.
no, no problem. Also depends on your trading/charting software and internet connection. I use Reliance netconnect 3 and it works fine with both the desktop and laptop.

Blackhole

well if interested only in trading....then any laptop with dual core and 2 gb ram will do.....

if u can get old laptop ,can add addition fast small ssd drives can increase ram upto 4gb will do wonders.....

i am using old gateway with just 2 gb ram...now upgraded to 4 gb and upgraded battery.... i am using 5 trading softwares like nest,pi,odin and charting software together.. works well.....no glitches.

i had used 2 external monitors in past on same laptop with less configuration successfully.

if interested only in new then focus on external video ram along with good battery. that will save on external power backups.

Average system is really enough. Just make sure it's a reliable system.

I myself use an Apple Macbbook.... doesn't get better than that.
Though not necessary, I think you should buy the best you can afford.

lvgandhi

Average system is really enough. Just make sure it's a reliable system.

I myself use an Apple Macbbook.... doesn't get better than that.
Though not necessary, I think you should buy the best you can afford.
All broker software, TA software like Amibroker are windows OS based. How do you use mac to trade?