Best laptop/desktop for trading

absolutely correct timepass,no need to go for a high end product when you need it for trading purpose only
please suggest any VFM product

absolutely correct timepass,no need to go for a high end product when you need it for trading purpose only
please suggest any VFM product
I think to buy Dell Inspiron 15 3542 , the price is of approx 26000/- on amazon
any one have another idea
plz suggest

I think to buy Dell Inspiron 15 3542 , the price is of approx 26000/- on amazon
any one have another idea
plz suggest
Check whether it is 3rd generation or 4th generation.. Please provide the amazon link here so that the members can give their feedback. I received a lot of input from the members here.

Buy 4th generation (or 5th, if in your budget), even if it is i3.

I also plan to buy a laptop for general use, not only for trading. Is i3 4th gen sufficient. Is it safe to buy laptop or mobile online from amazon or snapdeal or flipkart like.

I also plan to buy a laptop for general use, not only for trading. Is i3 4th gen sufficient.
Yes, it is good enough.

Is it safe to buy laptop or mobile online from amazon or snapdeal or flipkart like.
Buy at your own risk. Amazon is very reputed. But if the price difference is only 2-3000Rs. then prefer to buy from a local vendor.

Looks good. But if you get it for upto 28000 from a local vendor, that may be a better option. 2-3 months ago, this configuration was available at Surat for Rs. 29000, but it included windows 8 pre-installed and a whole lot of accessories. Maybe the prices have come down a bit by now. And at the local shop you can check everything before you buy and have your regular softwares installed.
no windows ,why not purchase an original windows 8 ,64 bit ?
later you can upgrade to windows 10 for free http://www.pcworld.com/article/2873...a-free-upgrade-for-windows-7-and-8-users.html
Exactly.